Chapter 3: The next day

Josephines POV:

It's the next day, I woke up when the sun was still in the midst of rising, I did sleep early so that's no surprise.

After waking up, I just stayed laid in bed, thinking about the whole situation.....I mean god damn. My third life....I now understand why people hate immortality. 

This time around, I'm Josephine again, the Josephine who fell in love with the wrong person, the Josephine who treated her family like trash. 

The Josephine who is destined to die by the hands of the one man she loved.

I was a really bratty person, I really was. But after I died, I reincarnated as Sarah without the memories of Josephine, and things turned out better than me as Josephine, though the starting condition wasn't the best, I was able to climb to the top.

I was a goofy person, I was an athletic kid but I also loved reading novels. But the best thing I was good at doing was being a politician and killing. 

Ok, I don't kill for fun, I'm not a maniac, but i....kinda killed with benefits attached, the one thing 

Josephine and Sarah had in common was that neither of them was afraid to Kill.

I never told my parents I was part of the Marfias because I didn't want to worry them, but after not telling them for 18 years I felt guilty, so I retired, but 2 days after I retired I was already dead...I presume I got killed by one of my comrades, it was probably because they thought I might share information on the Marfias with the government....which I probably would have 

I didn't even get to say goodbye to my mum and dad from the modern world. 

And now I'm back as Josephine.....I have to make sure that my past regrets don't repeat and that the future will change....at least this time I have a handy cap on what's gonna happen.

I seriously got fired up. 

I hoped off the bed and walked towards the body lengthed mirror. Because it's been so long, I've forgot what I, as Josephine, looked like.

I stood in-front of the mirror, my black hair was armpit length and my eyes were midnight blue. I'm a 6 year old but I'm beautiful, seriously.

But I look mean...

I look closely at My face, my hair, my appearance.

That's when it hit me.

Jesus Christ is my life messed up.

I'm Josephine from the first life... but also a Villainess from a romance novel I read in my second life called 'You stole my heart, You are My endgame'

It's about a girl named Selina who's the illegitimate daughter of a Baron. During a social event the Crown prince Edgar falls for Selina at first sight and...well you know the rest. 

They fall in love together with each other and both defeat the The Villainess Josephine who tries to get between them, no, lets be a-bit more accurate, they killed me! Argh.

Oh! But thats not even it! there's 3 other guys that also falls for her! 

Argh, I can't remember the details... but that doesn't matter, I'll just steer clear of the main characters, look after my family and everyone's happy.

Ok. Ok. 

Let's write down the events that'll happen.;

1. So first, in two months will be my magic ceremony to reveal what magics I possess. I don't even remember what I had.