A LONG AWAITED CONFIRMATION

__

__

Ethaline was ready, her emerald green trunks outlined with gold next to the port key as she glanced around the room. It seems as if Molly had decorated for the Christmas Holiday over the night, probably to lighten the mood and welcome Arthur home when the time came.

She stood in front of the now clean home, it's mold and dirt no longer there after king efforts to clean it. It looked, livable, she thought. Her hand rose up to grab a peculiar object, it was a sphere with a home and a little family inside. She gripped it curiously and nearly dropped it when she realized there was little flakes in there.

Her eyes widened as an involuntary smile grew on her lips, before she shook it again and watched as the little snow fell all around.

"I gave it to Mr. Weasley last Christmas." A voice said as she felt her chest flutter.

"What is it?" She asked, her voice lie and soft as if she was scared to even speak.

"A snow globe." Harry replied, "It's a decoration for the Holidays...some people even go as far as making one of their own home and placing it in there. They add their family and stuff...at least that's what the Dursley's did."

He cringed, "But I'm not in it."

Ethaline raised an eyebrow, "I would be upset if you were." She said, this time a little more confidently as Harry cocked his head to the side.

"And why is that Malfoy?"

"You're too handsome to be next to the lot them." She replied, watching as his face turned a light pink and a smug smirk formed on her face that they both nearly forgot about their argument.

Nearly.

"I'm sorry," Harry said quietly, "I'm sorry I was a terrible friend towards you because of where you come from." He grabbed the globe in her hand, the two of them now holding onto it, "I should have never doubted you."

Harry took it from her hands and set it back down gently on the table as Ethaline looked down, "I owe you an apology as well," she started, "I know how much you admire Dumbledore...I shouldn't have spoken of him in such manner."

Everything else they argued about wasn't brought up, instead it was set aside as they were eager to go back to being friends. Neither of them cared at the moment as their faces broke out into smiles.

"Does this mean you're not going?" Harry asked in a hopeful tone as Ethaline shoved him gently.

"Are you mentally incapacitated?"

"Maybe." Harry shrugged, "Wouldn't put it past me." He said before watching as she laughed, the delightful sound entering his ears and sending shivers down his spine before he suddenly wrapped his arms around her.