Chapter-8

I can't help but stop thinking how foolish I was even in shower.

What was I thinking?

It was basically my instant that made me fight with Diego. I couldn't even think what could have happened if I lost control over myself.

Even imagining sent Shivers down my spine.

We both were basically having fun, after I got pinned down I started laughing. But then I got pushed down to my dark memories.

I stared to feel frighten, not of others but of myself. I was afraid of myself, It brought the memories I was desperately trying to forget.

I didn't even had the strength to look at my brothers even when Damien offered me a bottle of water and wrapped a towel around my neck.

"That was great" Diego spoke with a smile, while I tried to plaster a cool smile on my face.

"When did you learn to fight?" He asked.

"A friend taught me" I whispered barely audible.

It wasn't a lie.

"We will be training every weekends" he instructed me while I nodded my head.

Then Victor and Diego entered the ring and tried to kill each other, as we all watched.

Watching them fight triggered something inside me, My breath became uneven, I gripped my hands tightly until knuckle were white.

I was filled with relief when Victor called off the practice for today after a few moment.

After reaching my room, I directly went to shower. My thoughts were muddled, I then grabbed my knife to make a cut on my hand, I watched blood flowing out of my wrist with a feeling of satisfaction, tears flowing through my eyes.

I don't know how to face my brothers, they didn't asked me much then, surely they must have seen my terrified face.

What will they think about me?

After getting changed, I didn't even dared to go downstairs. I sat on my bed pulling by knees closer to me. It was then someone knocked on the door.

It was Damien

"Lia, come downstairs, you didn't eat anything since morning" he said softly.

"I am not hungry"

"You were crying?" He spoke, it wasn't a question, I just shrugged in denial.

"Are you okay Lia" he asked in concern, I wanted to cry out then and there But I offered him a weak smile.

"I am fine nothing to worry,just a headache" I offered as a explanation.

He nodded his head in understanding, but something told me that he wasn't entirely convinced by my lie.

Seeing there's no way I am going to come downstairs, he dragged me out of my room.

All of my brothers were present, I Silently sat on the chair making sure not to make any eye contact.

We were eating our pancakes Silently until Edward Complained, looking amused "Your are drowning them!"

I looked down at my pancakes I was drowning them in Maple syrup.

"Hey, my pancakes never drown" I protested.

It brought a smile in everyone's face,

"Are you alright ?" Edward asked

I want to shrink into my seat, " Yeah... A little Headache"

There was a look of concern in his face, Xander raised his eyebrow as if 'Really? I don't believe you'.

Gratefully they didn't ask me anything, rest of the breakfast finished quietly.

After we finished, Victor was the first one to stand up.

"Callie, in my study now"

I am doomed.

------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting with victor in his study, while he was going through some documents.

I watched him carefully, My brother changed.

His eyes no longer held the warmth I was accustomed to, They were now cold and held no emotion.

This wasn't my brother, who I loved more than anything else. Victor was not only my brother, he was a father and mother to me. He used to hold me close his chest, while I slept without any fear or worry. I always felt protected in his presence because I know he will Never allow anything to harm me.

This wasn't my brother, this was a stranger whom I met 9 years ago, when I went to his room after hearing mom and dad fighting.

He was sitting on the chair facing the window, his back towards me.

"I don't want to Vicky, I don't want to go away from you"

"You should do as dad says Callie, you should go with Mom, you can't stay here"

"I don't want to leave you" I was crying, but he made no attempt to comfort me, he didn't even turned to look at me.

"Go to your room and sleep Callie, you have to leave tommorow morning with Mom"

"Vic.."

"I said go to your room Callista" he shouted.

He stood up from where he was sitting and pushed me out of his room and then locked his room.

" I hate you Victor, I hate you" I yelled as I cried.

Next day, He didn't came to see me for the last time, he didn't even bothered to come downstairs when I was screaming and Crying asking my mom not to take me.

Like others.

Why did they do like that?

"Callie" Victor called pulling me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him, expecting him to shout at me.

But why?

"I believe you saw your school supplies" he asked

" Yeah, I got them yesterday"

"Good, Now about your school, you will be going to the same school of Xander and Damien"

"Great! " I blurted out before he could speak further, he just raised a eyebrow at me.

Really girl?

"Do you want to ask or speak something" he spoke, it wasn't a question.

"I.......No"

"No?" He asked as if in challenge "well I have a few questions"

Holy shit!

'No No No No No No' I whispered in my mind

He can't know this! I won't tell him

But Till when?