5

SOO AH POV

--

On my way to my house, I realized that I forgot about my paperbag that accidently fell on the floor after Sunoo suddenly held me and pinned me against the wall. I am really scared to face him and wanted to run away from him so bad that I forgot to bring my paperbag.

It has my dress in it, the dress that my mother bought for me before she left me with her new husband.

I can't lose it.

I quickly ran towards the cafe, gasping for breathing and immediately stopped from running when I saw Jungwon was still there, standing in the hallways without facing someone behind him. His face seemed really mad. It really scared me because it's the first time I saw him getting mad...

I was about to walk passed him, acting as if I didn't see him, but my eyes slowly landed on someone that I really know who was standing behind him while tears were escaping from her eyes.

Lee Hana...

Why... why did she do it?

"Honey, I'm really sorry," Hana said to him in sobbing, and Jungwon quickly cut her off,

"Don't call me honey. I'm not your boyfriend anymore." He said and was about going away, but Hana suddenly hugged him from behind, bursting into tears on his back.

"Honey? Boyfriend?"

This can't be happening...

Lee Hana is the one he liked? That's why he rejected every confession he got? It's because of my best friend? Lee Hana...

Lee Hana, I thought you didn't know him. You are lying to me...

Tears rolled down my cheeks, causing me to cry on the spot while looking at both of them. I can't hold it anymore. Why must it be her? Why must it be Lee Hana?

The world must be laughing at me now.

I wiped off my tears when Jungwon recognized me. He looked really shocked to see me, so I quickly ran away from them before bursting into tears again. I don't want him to see my tears. I don't want him to know about my feeling for him. My heart felt like it was tearing apart – it was really painful as I cried harder in the small hallways.

I can't express how I felt right now. It really tore me apart—I don't believe this is happening to me.

Lee Hana, how does it feel to see me fangirling over Jungwon every day when the truth is you are the one he has liked for a long time? How does it feel? I felt really stupid.

She often saw me writing a letter for Jungwon and watching his video at the cafe...

What if she told him about me? What if Jungwon started to hate me?

At that time, someone suddenly grabbed my hand and brought me to a safe place. So, people won't see us.

"You know me, right?" He asked me seriously. It's Jungwon. I can immediately recognize his voice although I don't look at him—I sniffed quite often, nodding my head as if to respond to him.

Jungwon...

I have been dreaming of being with you for a long time, and now you finally recognized me. We looked at each other, standing in the same place. Yes, I am happy, but I don't want it to happen in this way. I don't want it to happen because of someone else.

"Out of all the men in this world, why must it be you who likes my best friend? Why, Jungwon?"I'm begging you. Don't tell anyone about what you saw before. Don't spread it and just shut your mouth if you want me to live happily."I looked straight in his eyes as he grabbed my shoulder causing my heart to beat faster-