Epilogue

Third Person

He looks at her in a loving gaze while slowly taking out a small box out of his pocket.
"I know it might be too early, but I want to take the next step and ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend ?"

She smiles.

And that's all it took for him to understand and open the box then take out the gorgeous necklace that was designed just for her.

She looks at the necklace with her mouth slightly parted, "It's so beautiful." then she added "like you."

He chuckles in amusement, "You always find a way to flirt or compliment me."

She turns around so that he could put the necklace on her. Shivers ran down her spine when the cold necklace hit her bare skin, she feels tingles on every skin that he touched while putting it on.

After putting it on, he put his arms around her waist and gently pull her back on his chest, hugging her from behind.
"I'm glad I trusted my gut back then and jumped out of the window with you."

She hummed, "I'm glad, too. But you know, I ruined my manicured nails."

She felt giddy when his chest rumbles when he laugh, "I've already payed for that."

"But no others could ever top that design. Well, except for Elizabeth."

"Remember how she fucking cried when we showed back up ? It was hilarious."
He says.

"Hey! That's my bestfriend you're talking about, don't you fucking dare talk about her like that."
She quickly defend her bestfriend in a playfully offended tone.

He smiles and press his lips on her hair,
"Fine. Anything for you, Lexi."

~

"Lexi!"

"Sì ?"

"Have you seen my bed ?"

"Your what ?"

"My fucking bed."

"Isn't it supposed to be in your room ?"

"I wouldn't asked you if it was, who the fuck took it ?"

Lexi quickly but quietly ran into her room and locked the door behind, then she turns around to see Damien on her bed, glaring at her with his arms crossed.

"First, you make us think you were dead for a whole fucking week—"

"It's been a month Damien. Is everyone trying to use that against me every fucking time ?"

"Yes if you fucking make us think that you were—"

She sighs and unlock the door and walk out of the room in frustration. It was not her fault that they had to hide for a while to kill the enemies! Why can't her brothers see that ?

She turns around to meet her twin brother, who was raising his eyebrows at her frustrated look,
"Wanna talk ?"
He questioned.

"I guess so."

He nodded his head and head to his room with Lexi following behind.

Closing the door, she started to let out her frustration about how everyone was being overprotective, paranoid, get angry too quick or how they always find a way to held the fake death against her.

Alex was silently listening to her rant while strumming his guitar quietly on his bed. After Lexi was finished, he put his guitar down on the bed,
"Lex, I know what you mean and I understand it. However, you have to consider how we must've felt. You have to understand us, too. You have to understand how much it physically hurts to see bloods everywh-where and thinking that two of the most important persons in our life were g-gone, just like that."

That was when Lexi finally understand how much her brothers love her. That was when she realised how loved she was. And she promised herself she would never let her loved ones hurt.

She finally understand what love is.

And how much she love him.

~

Y'all think I would really kill them that easy ?? I didn't write a part where they died. I showed it like they were. I'm just gonna leave it like this where it was not written about college or marriage or any other adult shits because I don't understand any of those yet.

Hope y'all love the epilogue lol.