35

[ C h a p t e r : 3 5 ]
________________________

Seri nervously followed the Lady as she walked outside of the building

Seri nervously followed the Lady as she walked outside of the building. The girl glanced back and saw mark giving her a thumbs up.

Soojin stopped and sat down on a bench, patting beside indicating Seri to sit down.

Seri sat down and smiled at her. Soojin chuckled and said " Don't worry , I'm not going to bite your head ".

Seri nodded and looked at her. Soojin met her eyes and asked " So
Do you like the boys? ".

Seri frowned " Like ? I actually love them ". A smile coming on her face just thinking about them.

Soojin hummed " So you will bond with all of them? ".

" Definitely ". Her answer was clear.

Soojin was impressed with Seri. Maybe she judged the girl too fast , she regretted listening to Hina.

" I approve of you seri ".

The girl snapped at her head, excitement and happiness filling her.

" Really Mrs.Lee ? ".

" Yes and call me Omma, after all you will marry my son ". She said with a teasing smirk on her face.

Seri blushed and nodded, getting married to her son meant getting married to Hyuck ?.

That seemed like a dream to her. Soojin stood up and said " Go to them , i have something to deal with ".

Seri stood up , debating internally. Sighing, she decided to do it.

" Omma? "

" Yes-" she was cut of when she felt two hands wrapping around her.

Soojin hugged her back and said
" Go on darling ".

Seri nodded and walked back. It didn't need to be speaken but a bond had been formed between the two.

Soojin waited for a few more minutes and then saw the person she wanted to see.

" Hina ". The softness in her voice had disappeared.

" Mrs.Lee !" The girl said brightly. Having a small smile , she had seen Seri go this way.

But the next words broke her.

" stay away from my son " . Soojins voice was laced with venom as she glared at the girl.

Hina's eyes widened " But-".

" Do you want me to repeat again ? The engagement is no more and you are not welcomed here , so are your friends ".