You/Kirari Momobami - Panic Part 1

Kirari took a sip of her tea, allowing it to help her relax for her next meeting

Kirari took a sip of her tea, allowing it to help her relax for her next meeting. The worst part doubt being president of the school had to deal with the meetings that she would have to deal with. Ririka would often trade spots with her but she insisted that it was more important to spend time with Mary and ended up leaving her on her own.

"Who's next, Sayaka?"

"Runa's cousin, I believe her name is (y/n). Runa mentioned that she wanted to join the student council."

"And since when is Runa the one who runs the student council? Why did you even schedule this meeting? There's no spots to fill so my answer is no. Let her know that I won't be meeting her. If she cause you any trouble, you know what to do."

Sayaka checks her pocket for her taser and then nods.

"I'll deal with her, Madam President."

Kirari pays her no attention as she returns to drinking her tea while observing her aquarium.

X

"I'm afraid that there's no position for you to fill therefore the president has decided not to meet with you about a position in the student council."

"Are you sure that there's nothing I could do?"

Sayaka is taken aback by how deep your voice is. You have to wave your hand in front of her eyes to grab her attention again.

"I'm afraid that there isn't."

You nod in understanding, not really that bothered by it. You only wanted to join in order to spend time with your cousin.

"Well that's alright. Thank you for your time."

X

It's the end of the day but you weren't heading home yet. Runa had promised to drop you off at your place so you headed to the student council room to meet up with her. You knock at their door and patiently wait for it to open.

"I told you that there's no positions for you to fill. Please don't come back again or I will be forced to use other methods to keep you out."

"I'm sorry but Runa's gonna give me a ride back to my place. She just told me to meet up with her here. I didn't mean to intrude."

Sayaka sighs and looks inside the room to find that Runa hadn't arrived. "Just a second." She closes the door on your face to talk to Kirari. "It's Runa's cousin. She said that Runa told her to meet with her in the room."

Kirari rolls her eyes at the news of this. She often hated how Runa believed to be the president with how she told people what to do.

"Alright. You can let her in."

The door opens again and you're let in.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion. I didn't mean to ca...are you alright!?"

"President!"

You and Sayaka rushed to Kirari's aid as she starts to choke on her tea. She's start coughing and eventually stops after a minute.

"I...I'm fine. I'm sorry. It just wrong hole."

"Ah that happens to me all the time. It's the absolute worst. Runa just makes fun of me instead of helping but that's okay, I get my revenge when I make fun of her when she can't reach the top shelf."

Kirari laughs a little too loudly at your story. For once in her life, she didn't know how to respond. She was actually panicking.

"Me too! I mean it happens to me too. People just barge in here all the time and I always choke on my tea. It's why I started asking everyone to knock before entering."

Sayaka was confused about what was happening. Before today, Kirari hadn't choked on any tea or other liquids. She hadn't instructed anyone to knock either.

"I hope my cousin wasn't one of them. She has a habit of doing that. I get mad at her but she just blows me off and thinks my reaction is too funny to stop doing it."

"That Runa sure is..."

"Annoying but I love her. She doesn't cause you too much trouble, right?"

".....no....."  You raised your eyebrow at her, not completely believing what she had said. "Okay, yes but that's okay. Nothing I can't handle."

Sayaka didn't know what was happening. This was a totally different Kirari than what she was used to. This surely had to be Ririka.

The door slams open just then with Runa, Ririka and Mary walking in.

"Wow. You're early for the first time. Lets go. I'm ready to beat your ass in Mario Kart."

"Says who? I'm going to beat your ass!" You turn to Sayaka and Kirari, giving them a smile. "Thank you for letting me wait. I'll see you around."

You grab your things and head out of the room.

"What just happened?"

"Not a word, Sayaka. This stays between the two of us, do you understand?"

"But Madam President, I can't ignore what happened. You were actually laughing and it was a genuine laugh."

"Hold up! What just happened here?"

Kirari quickly stood up from her seat and rushed out the door.

"Nothing! Go be annoying somewhere else, Mary!"

Once the door is slammed shut after Kirari leaves, Mary and Ririka turn to Sayaka to ask about what happened in detail.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Soft

Kirari Momobami - Change

Yumemi ... - Flush

Kirari Momobami - Interest

--------------