My Love

Y/n
⚠️ Warning: smut ⚠️

It's been 2 months now since that incident. Zack and I are living in an abandoned house for about a month now. It's actually pretty cozy since we both decorated it. I have a job which is pretty good since I don't have to pay rent or anything. I changed how I look by cutting my hair and dying it a H/c. I go by N/n now but Zack still calls me Y/n. I've been working on myself and my mental health for the past 2 months and I've been teaching Zack how to read and write and it's actually going well for him and he's been getting better. I'm actually happy how things turned out. Zack of course still kills but he hasn't killed as much since we've been here since nobody really comes out here. Either way I kind of like it.

"Y/n!" Zack yelled for me in the living room.

"What is it now Zack?" I said as I entered the living room. He was laying on the couch.

"I'm bored! Can we do something." He cried and complained and I just rolled my eyes.

"You're so grumpy I swear." I giggled. "What do you want to do?" Zack stood up and walked towards me. He leaned down and connected his lips with mine. We made out for a few seconds before he stopped. And whispered in my ear seductively.

"I want to fuck you so hard, you won't be able to walk." My face went completely red as I covered my mouth with a shy whimper he placed kisses up and down my neck as I felt his bandage hands squeeze my ass. We've been together for a while now, it's just so weird to imagine us doing it. But I really love him and I actually want him. I jumped up so he can catched me by holding me up by my butt as he continued to attack my neck. My soft moans escaped as he walked down the hall to the bedroom where we both sleep at. He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me and kept attacking my sweet spot leaving huge marks on it. He went down my chest and I felt his hands lifting up my shirt but he stopped and looked at me. I was confused at first but he was asking for permission. I smiled and nodded as he gave me one last kiss, it was passionate and sweet. Both of our shirts were off just leaving me in my bra and pants while he's just in his pants with bandages on still. He attacked my collarbone and kissed the sides of my breast. My body was heating up as I rubbed my legs together, he reached for the hook of my bra behind my back I could tell he was struggling as he kept cursing under his breath. I just laughed and helped him. My bra slid down my arms and revealed my chest. I was embarrassed by the way he's looking at me. I heard him chuckle and say. "Don't be embarrassed you're fucking hot." I blushed a deep red as he kisses and lick my nipples a bunch moans escaped from me. I then felt him sucking on one of them which made my back arch and felt his hands caress my thigh and squeezing it. I really wanted him even more. He stopped and unbuckled his pants. I watched him take them off along with his boxers revealing his dick. I was honestly surprised by the size and scared he noticed the fear in my eyes and smirked while he leaned to my ear and whispered. "Suck it." I gulped at his words but did as he said. He was sitting on that edge of the bed as I was on my knees on the floor in between his legs. I stroked his length and I heard him gasp when I put the head of his cock in my mouth. I moved slowly at first because I didn't know what I was doing. After a few seconds I started to get used to it and took half of it in my mouth and began sucking. All I heard were Zack grunts and groans as I kept going. I felt his hand grab a chunk of my hair and roughly push more of his length in my mouth it hit the back of my throat and I choked as he face fucked me. All of his moans and grunts turned me on so much. I could feel that Zack was close when his cock twitched. He finally came in my mouth and it sent shivers down my body. He let go of my hair and I took his cock out of my mouth. I breathe heavily while his semen was all over my face and lips. "Having fun there?"

"That was such a dick move." I said out of breath and pushed him on the bed as I got on top of him. Our lips connected and he massage my breast. I undid my pants and tried to slide them off but Zack forcibly flipped me over with him now hovering over me.

"I'm the top in this, bitch." He said in a angry yet sexy tone. I felt him quickly take off my pants and panties. I was now completely naked, he stared at me for a couple seconds while I did as well. Zack was completely naked but still had his bandages on some were hanging off of him and messy like they were about to come off. I slowly placed my hand against his cheek he flinched a little but looked at me and I smiled. He gave me a sad expression but also love. He leaned down to my ear and whispered. "Now cry, scream and beg for your life. Show me the despair on your face." He slowly inserted his cock in me and started to pound into me roughly. It hurt so much and since it was my first time I started bleeding. Tears ran down my face as I moaned at each thrust. "Fuck!" He grabbed both of my thighs and thrust into me deeper. I arched my back and cried out his name, as I kept repeating it.

"Fuck me Zack. Fuck me Issac Foster!" He went hard as he groans become louder. I kept on moaning while the bed squeaked and our skin slapped against each other. Zack pulled out all of a sudden flipped me over and slammed his cock into my ass and fucked me in the sheets. I buried my face into the blankets and sheets and I cried because of the pain. I knew Zack was going to be rough, but I didn't think it was going to be this rough. He kept fucking me from behind I felt him grab a chunk of my hair and pulled it. I moaned loudly.

"What's my name bitch?" He said in his killer tone. It was hard to speak due to me being exhausted.

"Z-zac-" He slapped my ass hard and I yelped it felt like a burn.

"Wrong name."

"I-isaac, please cum in me!" I cried out. A few last pounds he finally came in my ass. He let out a loud groan.

"Oh fuck, Y/n!" We both breathed heavily, it was really hot in the room and the heat around my body cool down. Zack slid his length out of me and laid right next to me. I was on my stomach looking at him he looked back at me and smirked. "How.. How was that?" He said out of breath.

"You could've done better." I said jokingly. But apparently he didn't take it as a joke.

"What!? Fine then. I'll fuck you 10 times harder." He was about to get up but I stopped him quickly in fear.

"No please, I'm joking!" I said and hugged him. He chuckled.

"I like it when you're scared." We both laid back down and cuddled.

"Shut up.." I said embarrassed. "I love you Isaac..."

"I love you too."