uh oh

TW ~ Eating Disorders, Mentions of self-harm, strong language - Y'ALL IT GETS BETTER I PRoMISE

Also, this is my longest chapter yet, please enjoy

ONE MORE THING - YOU READING THIS? DO YOU HAVE DISCORD? 

THEN CLICK THIS LINK-

https://discord.gg/XMf2SKVMCA

CUZ I VERY MUCH LIKE MAKING FRIENDS

AND YOU GUYS READING THIS ARE SO COOL

Tommy's POV:

"Hey... uh... Tommy?" Tubbo whispered, walking into the room.

Tomy flinched at his voice but Tubbo didn't notice.

Tubbo never noticed.

"So Tommy as a celebration, we're going out to eat at a restaurant! My choice!" Tubbo said excitedly.

They wouldn't let you join them anyway.

Plus your really going to eat at a restaurant?

Aren't you trying to be the perfect child?

"Why is it your choice?" Tommy clenched his teeth.

"Maybe if you hadn't punched a fucking kid," Tubbo said, narrowing his eyes. He stepped into the room, shutting the door behind him.

Tommy stood up. Today, he just had this boost of confidence, and he didn't know from where. Maybe it was because he was fourteen, maybe because if it was his birthday, maybe... 

Maybe it was because he wanted to fight back before he left.

"Maybe you should have believed me when I told you why I punched the kid," Tommy growled.

"What the hell is your problem today?"

"What the hell is your problem every fucking day? We were supposed to be best friends, but ever since the day we started school, you barely talk to me?"

"Maybe it's because you're always locked in your classroom with your only friend. A fucking teacher! Come on, Tommy, you can't expect me to have to do all the work here?!" Tubbo bit back. They were both standing now, on opposite sides of the room, both shouting. 

Neither one of them were ready to back down.

"Yeah guess what. She is my only friend. You know why? Because you and I? We're no longer friends." Tommy snapped.

The room got quiet immediately. Tommy could see the shock on Tubbo's face, but he didn't care.

He never felt this feeling before, he had power. He wasn't being pushed around for once in such a long time.

"You know what, Tommy? You're just jealous." 

Tommy blinked. "What?"

"You're just jealous, that Wilbur likes me better, that our family, sorry MY family makes time for me and not you. You're just jealous that I have people on my side. And you have no one"

Tommy was shaken by his words. He saw the instant regret flash on Tubbo's face.

"Wai- Wait Tommy- I didn't mean it-"

"Just go, Tubbo. Just go." Tommy muttered.

"No- Please listen I swear I didn't mean it!" Tubbo begged.