SEVENTEEN

Rolling over to turn away from the bright sun, my eyes slowly opened to a foreign sight.

He was still there.

I had to blink a few times to make sure I was seeing things correctly, but I looked down and a warm arm was wrapped around my hip. It was real.

After many, many, rounds last night, Dabi stayed the night.

That was truly the last thing I expected from him. All this time, even with his playful jokes, I figured he was a 'fooling around' kind of guy. Which sucked because I felt myself getting attached.

But maybe things were different than I thought.

My hand grazed through his black hair, careful not to wake him up. His locks messy and spread against the pillow.

He looked so peaceful. No tough persona or cocky smirk. His lashes were so long they casted shadows over his cheeks. His lips rested almost in a smile.

How could he be a villain?

A low grumble left his lips as he sleepily adjusted, pulling me closer to his body.

I bit my lip to keep from giggling. I wondered how many times he subconsciously did this throughout the night. If I was allowed to not be touching him or if we had to be this close. Our bodies aligned like puzzle pieces, head to toe.

I didn't mind.

Maybe he really did need me.

Exhaling, I pushed away that thought, knowing I was getting a bit ahead of myself. We had only known each other for a little over two weeks. Plus, even if we had this weird connection to each other, he was still a mystery to me.

Starting to get overheated against his body, I carefully lifted his arm to crawl out from under his grasp. It was like trying to shut a microwave at one in the morning, that's how stealthy I was attempting to be.

Once I got up off the bed, I looked back at him. He was still sleeping like a baby. Feeling successful I walked into my bathroom, to pee and see how many hickies I had received from the night before. It took me a minute to get there, being extremely sore from the night before.

I counted about seventeen. Rolling my eyes I decided I'd heal them after I brushed my teeth. I grabbed my toothbrush and placed a neat line of toothpaste on the bristles, when I looked up my heart skipped a beat from shock.

A tall half naked figure was standing behind me, looking at me through the mirror.

"You left." He mumbled, rubbing his eye sleepily with his hand.

Smiling, I raised a brow, "Are you always this clingy in the mornings?"

Suddenly my left knee gave out and I almost fell forward. Dabi snorted, amused by his childish behavior from kicking me.

"Asshole." I retorted, shoving the toothbrush in my mouth.

He stepped closer to me and wrapped his hands around my waist, placing a kiss on my neck while still locking eyes with me in the mirror. His long fingers grazed across my neck and collar bone where he had laid his marks.

"So pretty."

His demeanor quickly changing, Dabi grabbed my toothpaste bottle and leaned against my bathroom sink.

"Hey, let me use your toothbrush." He requested casually.

My eyes practically popped out of my skull, I spat out what was in my mouth and wiped my lips, "Ew, what, no? What's wrong with you?"