𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪 𝓨 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓼

THE MAD QUEEN

"Us Targaryens can be dangerous because if we loose the ones we love it can drive us completely mad"

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Rhaenyra knows what is like to lose the people you love. She was familiar with the feeling. Back then, she had no choice but to accept the deaths of her loved ones. When she heard the news about Hayley and Rebekah's death there was no one in this world who would be able to stop the woman from killing whoever was responsible for the death of her daughters.

FLASHBACK

"I can't believe Hayley and Jackson's pack agreed to be turn into hybrids" Henrik said as he watch the newly turned hybrids wake up. They had blood bags beside them to drink and complete the transition, thanks to Rhaenyra's blood. "Yeah, I really thought they wouldn't accept. They'll be breaking every bone in their body to not be sired to Klaus. But, I heard they want to be loyal to our family. Which means more allies for us" Rhaenyra replied making Henrik nod.

NOW

Rhaenyra's day had begun normally. She got up early and made breakfast, fed her kids and went to work. Freya was working on her magic with the help of Silas, Kol and Finn. Dean and Elijah were at the mechanic shop. Sam and Henrik were at school and Klaus was causing havoc god knows where. Hayley had called and told her mother she would be helping the hybrids adjust to their new abilities. Although she was no hybrid living with a bunch of old vampires and a hybrid had its perks.

Rhaenyra had never expected to feel the same pain she felt when she lost Finn. It was very unexpected. No one had seen it coming, not even the Queen mother herself. She was just getting home when she felt it and a few seconds later she saw it. Esther and Dahlia had used Rebekah to access dark magic and Mikael stabbed Hayley with the white oak stake. Rhaenyra let out a loud screaming, alarming everyone in the house.