Chapter 7: Friends👬

[TAEHYUNG]

Taehyung was totally enjoying the game of soccer with Yoongi and Hobi. He knew Jimin was upstairs sleeping. He couldn't wait to talk with him. Mr. Park asked him to keep an eye on Jimin as he seemed out of sorts. Tae promised him that he would take care of him. Jimin was a sincerely good person. He always had a calmness about him that Tae loved.

In all their years of friendship Tae only realised he started having feelings for Jimin when they graduated. The months away from him as Jimin went to the country to live with his grandma proved that absence made his heart grew fonder for Jimin. He missed him terribly.

Tae would try talking with him even visiting him from time to time. But it didn't suffice. Tae wanted to be around Jimin all the time. That's why he auditioned for the band with him.

Taehyung wasn't into rap or pop music. He was more of a crooner, loving the voices and music of Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole. But his Jimin wanted to use dancing to make money. His dream was to be a professional dancer and singer.

However, after damaging his back at a dance rehearsal, Jimin stepped away from the rigorous ballet training to focus on street dancing, popping and break dancing. He was struggling but he was also determined. Tae felt an even more attraction towards him.

Tae and Yoongi were laughing and talking about their soccer game. It was always fun to hang out with them. But Tae's jealous feelings for Jimin and Jungkook came over him again when he saw Jimin leaving the bedroom all red in his cheeks.

"Hey Jimin. What's the matter?" Tae queried but Jimin flew passed them with his head down and a smile on his face. At first he looked so adorable but then as Tae saw Jungkook sitting ogling at Jimin as he fled the room, he immediately realised something happened between them.

He tried to poke the fire by mentioning seeing Jimin's wake up face. But when Jungkook asked if they were a couple, a sudden sadness overtook him. Jimin had no clue as to how Tae really felt about him. Tae was afraid to tell him. He thought that it would spoil their friendship and Jimin wouldn't want to be close to him again.

Tae never saw Jimin like this before. In all the years of knowing him and seeing other people throwing themselves at him, he would always turn them down gently. Tae loved his caring heart. "Do onto others as you would have them do onto you," Jimin would always tell him that whenever he let somebody down, "I don't have the heart to love them they way they're supposed to be loved. They'll find their true love in time."

Tae was scared to tell Jimin his secret. He didn't want to part from him. He didn't want to be one of the statistics who would cry their eyes for his love only to be gently turned down. He carried his feelings for Jimin with a heavy heart hoping that one day Jimin himself would tell him how much he loved him.

Tae looked at Jungkook and thought to himself, 'But somehow Jimin was acting differently with Jungkook. What was going on with the both of them? What does Jungkook have that I don't have? What game was he playing with his Jimin?' But then the bell rang. Jungkook jumped up, "Games time," and he went out the room leaving Tae glaring behind him. Tae with his wicked thoughts, 'Jimin is my friend, Jungkook. If it's a game you want, then it's a game you'll get.' And he walked out of the room with Yoongi trailing behind him.

[YOONGI]

Yoongi was busy watching the scenario unfold before him. It was too obvious: 'Jimin likes Jungkook and Jungkook likes Jimin. However Tae likes Jimin.'

'Hmm what a triangle,' he thought looking closer at Tae. 'Well I guess I'll make it a rectangle then: Yoongi likes Tae!' He smiled as he walked behind Tae down the stairs to the living room to start their games night.

This was going to be interesting!

.................................❤❤...............................
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆