Chapter 8: Butterfly🦋

Night 1

[JIMIN]

Jimin heard the bell and the sounds of footsteps. He guessed Jungkook first stopped by the bathroom door but then went down the stairs. Then he heard two more sets of steps following Jungkook.

Jimin couldn't stop thinking about his earlier interactions with Jungkook. It was like the guy made a complete about turn. From being shy, cold and distant compared to the few minutes when they were alone. Jungkook became a fierce predator aimed at getting him, his prey.

Jimin could still feel his lips on him. He caressed his lips with his fingers reveling in the memories of Jungkook's touch. Their kisses, tongues... Jimin sighed and wondered what would've happened if the guys came in the room and saw them.

But then Jimin's thoughts ran wilder, 'Hmmm.... What would've happened if no one came in? What more would they have done?' Jimin was never one to rush into things. He liked taking his time to get to know people. However the connection he felt with Jungkook was most definitely strong. And they both felt it. Now the question hovered Jimin's brain was: 'How do we control it?'

He washed his face and checked to make sure he looked okay. Jimin went back into the bedroom and changed his orange top to a plain white t-shirt then he made his way down stairs. As he entered the living room he felt the warmth from two sets of eyes. Both guys were watching him and signaling him to come sit next to them. Jimin felt a little uneasy but went to sit next to Tae. He was after all his best friend. Tae grinned and put his arms around Jimin's shoulders.

Jimin looked across at Jungkook. He didn't looked pleased as he turned away. Jimin saw Jungkook's tongue pushing the inside of his cheek. Jimin smiled. Jungkook was so cute even when he was upset.

Namjoon started the game. It was 'Truth or Dare'. It wasn't the regular sexual game as is normally played. The staff wrote down each truth question or dare feat to accomplish. Each one was rated PG 13. They played it like this to find out more about each other and to see if they were brave enough to do what the card asked of them.

The leader was the first to spin. The bottle landed on J-Hope. "Oh my God! Why am I always first? This thing is rigged I tell you," he protested but the gang laughed at him. Jimin saw as he chose which pile he wanted.

"I thought the others decide which one for you to do?" Jimin asked Tae a little confused to their game. "Oh, they don't force you to do anything here that you don't want to do. They're very particular about respecting each other's rights and feelings. Don't worry, you'll get used to it soon," Tae reassured him that it was alright.

Jimin nodded and looked up at Jungkook who was watching him with a sweet smile on his face. Jimin blushed and had to swallow his saliva. He could literally taste Jungkook's tongue in his mouth. Then J-Hope began reading his truth question: "Have you ever been in love before?"

Jimin sighed he loved the idea of being in love, like in the movies he would watch with Nana: The Notebook and Titanic were his favourites. They were all dreamy. Then he felt eyes on him again, this time it was from everyone.

"Jimin, its your turn," as Jimin noticed the top of the bottle was facing him. He was so caught up in thinking about being in love, he didn't even hear Hobi's answer. He looked as everyone sat in silence to see which one he would pick. They all had a secret bet as to which one he would choose.

Jimin didn't too like the truth question before so he took a dare question. Then Namjoon, J-Hope and Yoongi all sighed loudly as the others cheered. Tae smiled seeing Jimin's confused face, "Whenever someone new comes to play, we bet which pile they would take from first. The Rap Line voted 'truth' for you. They lost! The Vocal Line won! Haha Haha!! We won!!!"

Jimin smirked that they were having fun on his behalf. He saw as the losers passed little trinkets to the winners.

Jimin got up and read the dare on the card: 'Dance to a song no one knows'. Jimin thought about it then went to the center of the living room where he had more space.

He closed his eyes and paused for a few seconds and thought of a song he wrote himself. It was called, 'Butterfly.' A beautiful slow song he came up with one day while he was in his Nana's meadow. That day he dreamt about being in love and wondered about a love fluttering away from him like the beautiful butterflies he was chasing.

He opened his eyes as his memories on the field came back to him. Then he began to sing sweetly and dance slowly, seductively. His delicate and sexy movements matched the words and flow of the song. Everyone watched in awe but Jimin's eyes and heart were stuck to the brown-eyed boy he yearned to kiss again.

................................❤❤................................

[JUNGKOOK]

Jungkook loved looking at Jimin. Seeing him blush by just smiling at him made Jungkook's heart flutter. He saw Jimin dreaming when J-Hope got his "love" question. Jungkook wondered if Jimin was already in love with someone. 'Does he have a girlfriend or boyfriend?' Jungkook thought. But all of his disappointing feelings about Jimin having boyfriends and when he chose to sit next to Tae, left Jungkook immediately when Jimin started to sing and dance.

They were all staring at him but Jungkook was mesmerized by him. He felt his passionate aura with every turn and twist of his body. And his voice captivated him body, mind and soul. Jungkook felt he was going to burst for throughout his performance, Jimin only had eyes for him.

As he ended everyone clapped and whistled. Jungkook saw as Jimin blushed while looking up at him. Unfortunately Tae saw it too and Jungkook's smile faded as he realised the glare of hatred coming from Tae was aimed at him.

Jungkook looked down at his hands. He closed his eyes and prayed in his mind, "Lord, please guide me." He didn't want to make things difficult among the three of them. Tae and himself had a good friendship. They played games together and Tae treated Jungkook like his little brother. Up until this morning when Tae noticed Jimin's attraction to him.

Jungkook was between a rock and a hard place. He wanted to keep his friendship with Tae but he really wanted to get to know Jimin better and in a romantic way too. He prayed that maybe he could talk with Jimin about his feelings. Then Jungkook made a mental note: He never liked expressing his feelings to anyone before. How is it he suddenly had the urge to tell Jimin his deepest secrets?

He looked at his chocolate strawberry boy and smiled. Jimin was turning his life upside down in a really great and powerful way. But his thoughts betrayed him for Tae was staring at him again. Jungkook didn't like his look at all.

................................❤❤................................