I can't sleep lol

Y/n's pov

"You look lost," Kei says, chile I almost pissed my pants.

"You scared me," I say turning around. "Are you on drugs?"

"You knew I was meeting you here," he says. "Pay more attention."

"How about you don't lurk around like that," I say. "Next time I might accidentally stab you."

"Whatever," he says taking a seat on the bench. "Sit."

"Don't talk to me like I'm a dog, you're not Koutarou, and I'm not Akaashi," I say sitting down. "Did you bring me lunch?"

"No, you said that you were bringing me lunch," he says.

"I did bring you lunch," I say handing it to him. "But what about mine?"

"Eat whatever is in your bag," he shrugs.

"If for you," I say. "Now I'm going to starve."

"Oh well," he snickers. "Want a mint?"

"Gimme some of yours," I say. "I made it."

"Yeah you made it for me," he says. "You shoulda packed your own lunch."

"I thought you were bringing me one," I say. "I'm gonna starve to death, I'll be dead Kei."

"You won't die from missing one meal," he says. "Dumbass."

"I can feel my body burning up the extra fat," I say. "Soon it will start devouring the muscle, and then everything else."

"Go to the corner store or something," he says.

"I packed you lots of food, you can spare some," I say. "You don't eat that much."

"I'm extra hungry today," he says. "You shoulda thought about this before, have fun watching me eat."

"You are cruel," I say. "Very cruel, do you enjoy my suffering?"

"Yes, to some extent," he smirks. "Not my fault you're dumb."

"It's not my fault either," I say. "I had to wake up early just to slave over the stove and work for you."

"Don't make it sound like you're some housewife," he says.

"I washed the dishes, packed the food, and only delivered the best," I say. "Have to no guilt in watching me starve to death? The pain I'm feeling, it' terrible, the light. I see the light, oh shit... it's fire. Kei this is it, I'm being dragged down to hell."

"You look stupid," he says.

"Please Kei, spare me some sustenance," I fold my hands together. "Even a grain of rice would suffice."

"Jesus Christ, just go into my bag," he says. "I brought lunch."

"Bruv, why would you do that to me?" I ask going into his bag.

"It was funny," he says. "Really funny."

"And what part of that was funny?" I ask opening up my lunch. "The part where I was dying or the part where I basically dead?"

"The part where you were making stupid faces," he snickers.

"I'll put poison in your food next time," I say. "On god, I will."

"Maybe it will make it taste better," he says. "Do it."

"Roxanne got hit by a car," I say. "Maybe it will come back to get you too."

"She got hit by a car?" he asks. "Like for real?"

"Yeah," I nod my head. "But she's not really hurt, oh yeah and she's moving to South Korea."

"Korea?" he asks. "That's kinda far."

Not as far as California.

"Indeed it is far," I say.

"Why do you look so sad all of a sudden?" he asks.

"I'm not sad," I say. "Just disappointed that Roxanne didn't die."

"Mm," he nods his head. "Alright."

"Do you think I'm going to grow any taller?" I ask.

Yes, change the subject why don't we.

"Do you want to get taller?" he asks.

"Yeah, like five-five maybe," I say. "That's a decent height."

"Why do you want to grow?" he asks.

"Hmm, maybe because half the people I hang around with are all over six feet tall," I say. "And they could all step on me."

"Not all of them," he says. "And you're just short."

"That's why I want to grow," I say. "Maybe you're the dumb one."

"I wanna grow more too," he says. "Like an inch or so."

"You don't need to grow anymore," I say. "Titan looking ass, got me feeling like a subject of Ymir up in this bitch."

"Stop comparing me to a titan," he glares. "I look nothing like them."

"Keep telling yourself that," I nod my head. "If it makes you feel better, then keep telling yourself that."

"Shut up, you look like Eren's pure titan," he says.

"I do not, closely if I was gonna be any titan it would be an abnormal one with a fat ass," I say. "You look like Porco's pure tian form."

"Whatever," he shrugs. "You're fucking weird."

"Oh I'm the weird one, you are the one who asked me to meet you at this random-ass bench," I say. "We could've had lunch outside Karasuno or something, I coulda just walked right in."

"This is not just a random bench," he says. "I'm not crazy."

"Then what bench is this?" I ask. "Helen Keller's final resting place? Or maybe Zac Effron snorted a line off of it, oh did you kiss your middle school crush here? Because that would be kinda weird, don't you think."

"I did not have a middle school crush," he scoffs. "This is the bench where I contemplated leaving you after you fell asleep at the movies."

"Oh how nice," I roll my eyes. "I can feel the sentiment of love you have to this bench, we should name this bench. So tell me how special this is for you, bring back any feelings of regret, for not leaving me on the bench for the next guy to pick up?"

"No this is where I realized that out of all people, I just had to like you," he says.

Hold that thought Kei, just hold it.

But watch me pass out after I publish this.

-Crouton