HOLD MY HAND ~ 2

Anika (thought): I did it papa. I did it. Bhej diya Mr. Modi ko jail. Aur unke kiye ki saza bhi de di

Flashback

After having dinner. D slept early as he was quite tired.

"Ab bohat hua. It's time now. Bilal ko toh jail bhej diya ab Mr. Modi ko bhi saza milni chahiye." She thought.

She called someone and they picked her from there and took her to Modi Villa. She wore her coat, face mask and gloves and they entered in. Where Anand was sitting on the sofa and Bhavika in the kitchen.

Miss Vixen (roared) Mr. Anand Modi.

He was startled by the sudden voice. Bhavika came running out from the kitchen. While Anand angrily stood up.

"Kon ho tum? And how dare you enter in?" Barked Anand.

She didn't answered and sat on the head chair of the house. Anand's anger reach to peak.

Anand (screaming): ayee!!!! Yeh meri jagah hai. How dare you!!!!

He took some steps forward but Vixen's men held him.

Anand (wiggling): leave me!!! Chodo mujhe!!! Kon ho tum? Mere ghar mein kaise aai?

Vixen started laughing. While Bhavika and Anand were confused.

"Aapka ghar?" Said Vixen

Anand: haan yeh mera ghar hai.

Vixen: tha!!!! Ab mera hai infact.... yeh ghar kabhi aapka tha hi nahi

Anand: kya bakwas kar rahi ho. Yeh ghar mera hai.

Vixen: koi saboot hai?

Anand: haan. Property papers hai mere pass. Pehle yeh batao tum ho kon? Mere ghar mein aake, meri jagah pe bethke mere hi ghar ko apna ghar keh rahi ho. Kon ho tum?

One of her man: On Your Order Boss Lady.

Vixen nodded.

Vixen: aap mujhe nahi jaante?

Anand: kon ho tum?

Vixen: abhi pata chal jayega.

She signed her men and nodding their head the started beating him with the hunter and Anand started screaming. Bhaavika was slient till now but as she saw them beating him. She asked them to stop but they didn't so she went to Anand and covered him. Vixen's eyes widen. She asked the man to stop but the voice was not audible enough. They continued and hunter hit Bhavika.

Vixen's anger climbed heights she sprang up and before the hunter hit Bhavika anymore she held it. Her eyes radiates fire. She snatched the hunter and started beating him.

Vixen (roared): I asked you to stop!!

Her voice send chill down every cell of people present there. The man crawled on ground to save himself from the wrath of his Boss Lady.

Man: I beg forgiveness. I am sorry. I am sorry Boss Lady

Vixen stopped beating him and threw the hunter away. "Now disappear from my sight before I rip the bloody body of yours" roared Vixen. He man stumbled before running away. Vixen's eyes softened seeing Bhavika. She bent to her and caressed her arms.

"I want the first aid box. Now!!!" Ordered Vixen. Her voice encroached in the whole mansion. One of the man came running with the box. She snatched the box from her and started aiding her wound. All were confused by her acts specially her men.

"Are you alright?" Asked a concerned Anika. Bhavika nodded in affirmation. Vxen smiled behind her mask. She helped her up and made her sit on the sofa.