Esbeth fell asleep that night, to the sound of herself sobbing quietly under Hermiones snores.

She kept on hearing George's words repeat in her head.

He didn't sign up to have a death eater girlfriend.

It made her feel worse, but she knew he was right. He didn't sign up for that, and she knew it stressed him out, even made him loose a little bit of love for her.

When she finally fell asleep, dreams and shakes piled in. Some dreams were of her and George, just going on dates or exertions. Others were fights that made her sweat, and shake in her sleep. Then there were some, his hands all over her, tracing each line of her body only stopping when he reached her mark, then making an expression of disgust.

Each one made her melancholy, and forced her to wake up, then have to coddle herself back to sleep.

She feel asleep again, to the discomfort of knowing she would have to wake up tomorrow, and have to talk to George.

*****

"Ms.Carny, Eyes up front!" Mcgonigall boomed from the front of the classroom.

"Sorry ma'am." Esbeth said, regaining focus and holding her wand in front of her goblet, desperately trying to turn it into a plate.

"Here let me help." The boy who was sitting next to her said.

Esbeth turned to the boy, but quickly halted, her stomach dropping.

Malfoy.

"I'm fine...I'll do it myself." Esbeth said shakily, turning away, pretending to focus on her spell.

"Don't be so scared darling. I'm not going to take you away." He said leaning his head in his hand.

"Malfoy, leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you or your horrid...supporters."

"Ah, but don't you see? You do have things to do with us." He said, as Esbeth started to feel a chill up her back, the same she had started to feel a few months ago.

"Stop it. I don't know what you are playing at. I am never- ever, going to be on your side, or help you at all. In fact, I think I should tell someone. Perhaps the minist-."

"You think the minister will believe you? A 'muggleborn', who is lonely and mean outside of one scraggly, poor family? Nice try."

He chuckled and looked around the classroom at the chattering kids who were trying to do the same spell, did it flawlessly, and sat back in his seat.

The chill grew more apparent, and Esbeth looked over at draco, who was letting a small black cloud out of his hand, letting it trail up her neck, exposed by her hair which was tied up.

"Ms-. May I go to the bathroom!?" Esbeth shouted, starting to get scared. Everyone in the classroom turned to her, confused as to why she shouted.

"Yes...Ms.Carny." McGonigall said, confused as she walked over to her desk and started writing a grade rubric with her green, sparkling quill.

Esbeth stood up abruptly feeling scared, and sad of where she would be, what she would be doing without her... George. And the people she lived with.