Echo House

"Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?" I heard Chris say over the phone to Deaton.

"Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be.
But we have two problems now. First, the lichen is not a cure. It'll wear off in a matter of days" Deaton said.

"But while it does work, the Oni won't go after Stiles, right?" Chris asked.

"I hope. Eichen House has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the Oni there as well"

"What's the second problem?" Chris said.

"I checked with your contacts in Japan. The Yakuza Boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll" Deaton explained.

"What scroll?" Scott asked.

"A Shugendo Scroll. The Shugendo were the ascetic mystics of Japan" Deaton said.

"The scroll had information on how to exorcise a Nogitsune" Chris added.

"So we need to find that scroll?" I said.

"Exactly. And I did get a name of the man who last purchased it. Kincaid" Deaton said.

"He was with Katashi. He's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun" Allison said.

"Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll for himself"

"But Stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things" I heard Chris say. "And a paranoid like Katashi would keep it close. Probably on him at all times"

"What does a Shugendo Scroll look like?" I questioned.

"Something like this-" Deaton held up a large scroll.

"Do these come in different sizes?" Allison asked.

"Any size"

"Then I think I know where it might be" she said.

~

"This is a really bad plan" Scott said.

"It's not that bad" Lydia defended.

"It's not that good" I commented.

"None of us knows the route they're going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armoured car then we can follow it" Lydia explained.

"So when it gets here-" Allison pointed at the map.

"We attack them" Aiden interrupted.

Lydia turned around to face him. "No. Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And when the driver gets out to help-"

"We attack him?" Aiden said.

"No!" Lydia, Allison and I exclaimed at the same time.

"You'll distract him and Scott will break open the back door" Lydia said.

"I hope" he cut in.

"And you'll get Katashi's finger" I said.

"It's not his actual finger, is it?" Ethan asked.

"You are so out of our league" Lydia rolled her eyes.

"Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" Ethan questioned.

"Because if he gets caught, then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence" Scott said.

"Guys, this is going to work. We can do this. We're losing Stiles. My Dad's in jail for murder. We need to do this" Allison said.