83. You Are Crazy

_____________________

.

.

.

Mateo had dropped the twins off at the kindergarten before picking River up from the hospital, and like any normal day, Alessia was nowhere around. And Michelia was sleeping like a baby along with her little baby after Lorenzo kept her awake all night with his irritability and crankiness.

This left the two of them, in the master bedroom, finally unknotting all of the sexual tension they had been feeling in each other's presence for the past twenty four hours or so.

"Don't think you are forgiven for what you said yesterday, Mateo." River had to bite her lip to stifle the moan that bubbled up her throat, she taking deep breaths to try and calm herself as her baby daddy attacked her neck.

He kissed and licked his way to her lips and captured them with his. "I know." He murmured in the brief moment he pulled away for air before devouring them again, his one hand going to unbuckle his own pants while the other went inside River's.

"Mateo...." She breathed out, squirming under his touch.

"Hmm?" Mateo was teasing her, playing with her but simultaneously worshipping every inch of her.

The woman in front of him was not some ordinary person to him.

She was the mother of his children and the love of his life.

"Don't mess with me..!" Her voice came out breezy, sexy and his member stood up erect as soon as it was liberated from its restraints.

Mateo pulled down her panties and rubbed his whole length around her entrance.

River threw her head back, clenching her teeth as Mateo's mouth latched onto her breast. His one hand unbuttoning the remaining buttons on her shirt.

River yelped when she was suddenly swept off the ground.

Mateo wanted to play but even he was running out of patience.

He carried his queen to their bed, laying her down gently before lifting her shirt up and off of her.

River's eyes were dilated and desire swam in them. She was trying so hard to not seem affected but it was obvious that this man had an effect on her that nobody else did.

"I love you." He said before inserting the whole of his length into her, making her scream out in pleasure.

"I-"

Mateo stopped her before she could say anything by capturing her lips in his.

He didn't want any response. He knew she wasn't ready. And he was ready to wait for the perfect moment.

.

.

.

(And viola... You may start reading if you skipped the above part)

.

.

.

Mateo stared at the exhausted sleeping face in front of him. He felt guilty for not feeling guilty of keeping her up for a couple more hours when he knew how exhausted she was.

They had done the deed again. Multiple times. And man, did it feel good after being celibate for over a year.

"I love you." He whispered again, a smile tugging at his lips when he saw that River's face softened when she heard it in her sleep.