Ch 18: AsaNoya

"N-now who is number 2?" Suga asked, trying to shake Daichi's threat away

"N-now who is number 2?" Suga asked, trying to shake Daichi's threat away. Noya smiled brightly and raised his hand in the air.

"I know what I'm going to do~" Noya sang as he sprang up from Asahi's lap. "Baby can you sit on the chair for me?" Noya asked sweetly and Asahi did as he was asked. "Bokuto come with me please!" He ran over to the boy and grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the room to Suga's sister's room which was out of sight. Asahi watched as they both ran away with a mixture of anger and worry.

"Akaashi I hope you know that if he touches him it's not gonna end well." Asahi said with silent anger as he concentrated on the corner the two had rounded. Everyone felt a shiver run down their backs from this new side of Asahi.

-+=+- With Noya and Bokuto -+=+-

"Ok so a little birdie told me that you have a maid outfit with you." Noya started as they entered the room.

"BRO WHO TOLD YOU?!"

"It was Akaashi but doesn't matter. Do you have one in my size?"

"Yes I do!" Bokuto grinned

"Perfect so you go get it and bring it back in here. Don't let anyone see ok."

"Got it!" Bokuto said before running out of the room. Noya went to the bathroom attached to the bedroom and wet his hair, making it fall from its usual position. He then grabbed a clean towel and dried his hair. When he was done we heard the door click open and he came out of the bathroom. Bokuto was back with the dress but he was breathing heavily.

"Dude what happened?"

"Bro the tension back there is so thick its hard to breathe. I don't even know what happened."

"Well, not our problem I'm going to put this on in the bathroom but stay here because I might need help with the zipper." Noya shrugged, scurrying away.

A minute later, he came back fully changed into the dress.

"Damn bro... not gonna lie you look good." Bokuto laughed.

"Thank you very much. Now help me with the zipper."

When they were done they both left the room but Bokuto went to sit down first.

"Baby can you close your eyes for me?" Noya asked from around the corner.

"Uh sure" Asahi replied, closing his eyes.

Noya peaked around the corner to make sure he actually closed his eyes. When he saw they were, he came out from behind the wall. The dress was short, it fell above mid thigh and it exposed a lot of skin. As he revealed himself and started walking over to the circle slowly. Kuroo wolf whistled which lightened the tension between the boys. Asahi clenched his fist annoyed he couldn't see.

"Damn dude" Iwazumi said, slowly catching onto what Noya wanted to do. "You look good."

"Yea, you look hot Noya." Suga and Tendo echoed. Irk marks appeared on Asahi's face, his patience wearing thin. Asahi finally opened his eyes in annoyance but was stunned to see Noya right in front of him. Asahi looked his boyfriend up and down, taking in everything. Every detail of the dress, every part uncovered. He could feel his pants grow tighter as his eyes made their way down to Noya's bare legs.

"Like what you see?" Noya smirked and drew Asahi's gaze back up by tilting his head with a finger. With a new burst of energy and confidence, Asahi pulled Noya onto his lap and wrapped his arms around the boy possessively.

"MINE" he said roughly, making everyone giggle.

"ohoho I didn't know you were possessive" Noya giggled cutely,

"I- uhh... I just dont want someone taking you away from me..." Asahi said quietly, his grip loosening and his confidence slipping slightly.

"No no! I like it don't worry!" Noya tried to calm him down and kissed him gently on the nose which just made his giant teddy bear turn beet red. The both go back to their spot and sit down (Noya on top of Asahi).

"So who's number 3?" Noya asked around.

"OOO that's me! Let me get something hold on" Everyone went back to chatting quietly and Noya and Asahi cuddled closer together. But that wholesome moment was soon interrupted.

"Are you wearing underwear right now?" Asahi asked, his confidence restored slightly now that they were not the center of attention.

"Yes... why? Noya responded.

"hmm that's a shame. You won't be later." Asahi said nonchalantly, looking out towards the group.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Noya shrieked as he whipped around to face his boyfriend, but he was quickly muzzled my Asahi's hand.

"That's not the name you'll be screaming later." Asahi smirked, looking away and taking his hand off Nishinoya's mouth which was hanging open

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

heyoooo!!! (ミ'ω'ミ)

sorry I kinda disappeared! I feel like I owe everyone an explanation.

So recently I have just been a bit uninspired to write and I've also been really busy.

You don't know this but I'm a senior in high school and I play a club sport so it's been rough trying to do everything and get all my work done. I won't be discontinuing this story because I actually love it so much and I love going through and reading your comments! They make me laugh so much and when I do have that little chunk of time it makes me feel a lot better. So recently I have been a little stressed all around. I want to be more consistent with chapter updates, but I'm just not sure how realistic that is with college decisions, club stuff, and school all happening at the same time. Again I will be continuing this story so please bare with me!

Thank you to everyone who has continued reading even though I have a shitty posting schedule and everything and I hope you will continue to support me! ('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡

(=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆