Chapter 2*

Beacon hills high school (Stiles POV)

Scott, Y/n and I jump out of my jeep and start walking towards the entrance of the school. My dad had told me that there had been a grave which had been dug up to steal the bodies liver.

"She ate the liver?" Y/n asks, looking at me in disbelief. Even when she frowns, she still looks like an angel to me. "No, I didn't say she ate it-- I just said it was missing." I say trying to comfort her, but this didn't work. She still looks at me with worry, so I say "And, you know what? Even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body." This makes her roll her eyes at me and smile, god that smile.

"I never ate anyone's liver..." Scott says, making me look at him. I scoff at this. "Yeah, right. Cause, when it comes to Werewolves, you're a real model of self-control..." I then say, making Scott give me a pointed look. This makes me realize something "Actually, wait-- hold on. You two are the test cases for this, so we should be going over what happened to you two." I say, making Scott and Y/n both look at me.

"What do you mean?" y/n asks. "I mean, like, what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?" I ask, I honestly wanted to know y/n's experience since we hadn't been present for that. But before she can answer, Scott jumps in. "Allison." He says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay, nothing else? Seriously?" I ask, rolling my eyes at my best friend. "Nothing else mattered. But, no, that's good, though, right? Cause the night that Lydia was bitten, she was with you." Scott says jokingly, I narrow my eyes at him. I never liked Lydia in that way. Not only was she y/n's sister, but she just wasn't my type.

"She was looking for Jackson." I then say. Maybe Scott is right, maybe she will be more drawn to Jackson again. Before I can say anything else, y/n speaks up. "Hey guy's... I have to get to my class... see you later." She says, hurrying off. I look over at Scott in confusion and he just shrugs at me.

Beacon hills high School (Your POV)

I walk inside the school, hurrying away from Scott and Stiles. I had been right after all, Stiles likes my sister. Why else would Scott joke about it like that, Stiles is interested in my sister and not me. I sigh when I reach my locker.

"Y/n?" I hear from behind me, I know that voice from somewhere. I look back and see Matt standing there. My eyes become wide and I jump in his arms. Matt had been my childhood best friend, but he had moved away 2 years ago. "What are you doing here?!" I ask, making him look at me with a smile. "Why? Am I no longer welcome here?" he asks jokingly.

I grin from ear to ear and give him another hug. "Of course, you are!! But are you like back? Like back for good?" I ask hopefully, but the hope crashes down when he sadly shakes his head no. I look at the ground sadly and say "oh."

"I'm totally kidding! Yes, I am back!!" he then says, making me look at him with wide eyes again. "AHHHHHHH" I yell, attacking him again. This earns me a few weird looks from passing students. When I see Allison walking our way, I grab a hold of Matt's hand and drag him towards her.

"Allison, meet Matt." I say. Allison looks at me with a smile and then looks back at Matt. "Are you new here?" she asks, making me shake my head no. "He grew up here with me, he's my best friend. He recently moved away with his family, but now he's back!!" I say, even more excited than before.

"Oh!" she begins, she looks over at me suspiciously "Best friends? Nothing more?" she then asks again. At that moment Matt and I look at each other and we begin laughing hysterically. Allison looks at us with confusion "What?" she then asks.