5-Buck?

Vote, comment.

My dad called me down "Zan! Come down I have to show you something!" I ran downstairs, I was worried, i didn't know what to expect

"A bomb hidden in a news van ripped through the UN building in Vienna. More than 70 people have been injured. At least 12 are dead..." A reporter on the news confirmed.

I paused the TV and froze.

"Is Nat..is she there?" I stuttered. "Yes. Yes she is. But thats not it." my dad interrupted me."What do you mea-" I asked but he turned the TV back on. "Including Wakanda's king T'Chaka. Officials have released a video of a suspect who they have identified as James Buchanan Barnes, The Winter Soldier, the infamous-" I shut the TV off and shook my head.

"Rose-" my dad said but I interrupted "No. No, I'm not having this conversation with you." I interrupted, shaking my head.. "Rose come on, don't start this." He pleaded. while sitting down. "No dad it can't have been him I'm sick of the media and you making him seem like this horrible guy," i told him .

"Are you serious right now? I'm confused on what's happening." He asked. "I know what you're about to lecture me on and I'm not listening." I rolled my eyes.

"No! You know what Rose? You are gonna listen to me because I'm your dad! This guy is a murderer, he's literally a terrorist, a mass murderer!" He yelled. "It wasn't him though Dad HYDRA had control of his mind, they wiped his memory for crying out loud!" I screamed.

"You're kidding me right. You're seriously defending him right now? I'm you're father and you're defending this guy TO YOUR FATHER?!" He questioned. I got quieter now. But I still wanted him to hear the pain and anger in my voice, I was no longer yelling

"Yes, yes I am defending him Tony. You wanna know why?" I asked "I'm listening kid." He said. "Because when you were out doing god knows what, nearly getting yourself killed, fighting this that and the other, pushing pepper away-" I said.

"DON'T BRING PEPPER INTO THIS!" He yelled. "I WILL PEPPER INTO THIS BECAUSE SHE'S BEEN LIKE A MOTHER TO ME AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT SO COCKY TO THE POINT WHERE SHE'S LEFT!" I spatt.

He put his head in his hands. "When you were pushing Pepper away, Bucky was taking care of me, he was helping me with school, he was going on walks with me to take my mind off the fact I missed my dad everyday. So don't even try it. It won't work." I scoffed.

I hesitated because I felt guilty, I've never really spoken to him like that so it was a shock to the system, but eventually I ran back upstairs.