Chapter 15*

(Third POV)

Lydia walks into her garden with her dog Prada, kissing him on the head and letting him go to do his business. "Let's go, Prada. You're all of six pounds-- there can't be that much to come out of you." Lydia then says, shivering from the cold air.

She watches the gate where Prada has disappeared from, making her fill with worry. "Prada, let's go!" she then says, her dog not responding. She walks closer to the gate, not seeing a sign from her dog. "Prada? Prada. Prada!" she then yells again. A guy then walks in front of her, with Prada in his hands. "Lose something?" Hallucination Peter asks.

(Your POV)

"Get Danny." Scott says to Stiles, who looks at the both of us in confusion. "What are you gonna do?" he asks us. Scott and I make our claws appear as we look at the Kanima crawling on the ceiling. "...Works for me." He then says, seeing our claws.

Scott and I follow the Kanima closely through the club. Steam starts spreading through the club, making the Kanima go invisible in it. I look at Scott with worry when I can't locate the Kanima anymore.

I look around frantically, getting separated from now both Scott and Stiles. I look to see if I can spot the Kanima but have no luck. I then see someone fall to the ground on my right. One after the other fall to the ground, making a trail to the Kanima. The last one that falls is Danny.

"Jackson!" I yell, when I see that he is hovering over Danny. Derek appears next to me, with his glowing red eyes. "no don't!" I say, but am pushed back into the crowd by him. He claws at the Kanima and people start screaming. Everyone backs away in fear when they see the people laying motionless on the ground. I stand back up and walk over to Scott.

He grabs my arm and pulls me out of the back of the club with him. We see a trail of blood on the floor. "There!" Scott says, making me follow him and jump off the high curb. We follow the trail into the parking lot, seeing an injured Jackson laying on the floor. Jackson then coughs but remains unconscious.

Stiles runs towards us when he sees us, and stops when he sees Jackson on the floor. "What do we do with him now?" Scott asks, looking between Stiles and I.

(Third POV)

"So, should I call the police, or is there a non-rapist explanation for being in my yard in the middle of the night?" Lydia asks the guy in front of her. "I heard him barking, and I live in the house back there. Is that okay, or should I start running?" Hallucination Peter says.

"Well, thanks for bringing him back." Lydia says awkwardly. "Everything okay?" Hallucination Peter asks. ""Okay" meaning what?" Lydia then asks suspiciously. "Meaning, are you all right?" the guy asks again, making Lydia roll her eyes. "Meaning, the other day in class? I'm not crazy." She says snidely.

"I may be the girl who sleepwalks naked and writes backwards on the chalkboard, but at least I'm not one of those desperate Vicodin-popping wrist-cutters at school." Lydia says. "Oh, is that what the other girls are like?" the guy asks sarcastically. He steps towards her and she steps backwards.

"Why'd you do that?" he asks her with a confused look. "Do what?" Lydia asks. "You-you stepped back..." he then says nervously. "You stepped forward." Lydia says matter-of-factly.

"Maybe I wanted to kiss you?" Hallucination Peter says, shrugging. "Maybe I don't want you to." Lydia says snidely.

"Does that mean...? Maybe I could...?" Hallucination Peter asks, now smirking. "If you want me to punch you in the throat..." Lydia says fake nicely. "Could I hold your hand?" Hallucination Peter then asks, making Lydia raise an eyebrow. "What am I, nine years old?" Lydia scoffs.