Chapter 21*

(Stiles POV)

We watch Y/n disappear in one of the classrooms and I turn to look at Scott. "Really!?" I exclaim, making him sheepishly smile at me. "Dude I'm sorry... I didn't mean for this to happen..." Scott says, scratching the back of his head nervously. "I mean... out of all girls that you could have said... you had to pick the one that I'm hopelessly in love with?" I ask again, making him shrug.

"She's the only girl except for Allison that knows about this stuff..." Scott says, making me sigh. "Don't throw logic at me...." I say, stomping away with anger. I can hear Scott following me. "It's fake Stiles... you know it is... she doesn't like me that way, nor do I like her." Scott says, making me roll my eyes. "I know... but I was just getting closer to her... and now I can't because she supposedly has a boyfriend now..." I say, looking at him through narrowed eyes.

"Right... so what did happen yesterday?" Scott asks, walking into the boy's locker room. "Nothing... we just fell asleep... like I said earlier." I say, smiling at the memory of y/n's body close to mine. "So, you just slept next to her? In the same bed?" Scott asks, looking at me in disbelief. "Yes... and we might have cuddled." I say, a smirk forming on my face.

"huh" Scott says, smirking and raising his eyebrows at me. "Congrats man, at least you've made some progress." He says, making me nod. "Jup... you may be the werewolf between us two, but I'm definitely the dog." I say jokingly, seeing Scott frown at me. "Come on!" I exclaim, seeing him walk away to the field "That was funny!" I yell after him, following him to lacrosse practice.

(Your POV)

I walk out of class, heading towards the cafeteria. I see Allison coming out of another classroom and I quickly pull her aside. "Hey..." I say, seeing her smile at me. "Hey y/n" she says cheerfully. "So... you're not mad that I'm Scott's fake girlfriend, right?" I ask, saying the word 'fake' a little less loud.

"No, it actually was a good idea. I'm going with Mark to the rave tomorrow night... just so my parents get off my back about Scott." She explains, making me nod. "Mark? Really... he seems like a weird guy..." I say, not liking the look of how he presents himself.

"He's actually very nice." Allison says, making me roll my eyes a little. "Better you than me." I say matter-of-factly. "hey wait... now we can't sit together at lunch..." I say, frowning at her. "I'll sit with Lydia." Allison says, smiling at me. 

"Ok... can you explain to her that I'm not actually Scott's girlfriend? I couldn't tell her earlier because everyone was looking at us and listening in..." I say sadly. "I don't want her to think I'm the kind of person that would steal a friends boyfriend..." I say again, making Allison nod. "Yes of course! I'll explain it to her right away." She says, waving goodbye and walking over to Lydia's table.

I walk over to the table with Scott and Stiles, sitting down next to Scott. "Hi sweety." I say jokingly, looking at Scott. He rolls his eyes and smiles at me. I see Isaac walking over to our table, smirking like usual. "Hey guys... I just heard the weirdest thing." He says, leaning on the table, standing next to me.

People from other tables start listening in. "Yeah? What's that?" I ask, motioning with my eyes that people were looking. He looks around and shrugs. "I heard that you two are a couple now." He says, still smirking. "Yeah...so?" Scott asks, looking around nervously. "I don't believe it." Isaac says, smirking even wider.

"Well...we don't really care what you believe Isaac..." I say, growling lowly so only our table can hear the growl. "You know what? I don't believe it either!" A guy from another table yells. "She's way to pretty for him." He says, sitting back down.