Chapter 25*

(Your POV)

I see the two boys smiling at me, both impressed of what I had done. "I can help now." I say, seeing them both still speechless. "Ok, Stiles... you go do your part of the plan." Scott begins, making Stiles nod and run outside. "Y/n, you come with me." Scott says, walking through the sea of people.

"Who are we looking for?" I asks him. I look over to where Scott was looking and I frown at him. "No." I say, seeing Isaac. Scott grabs my arm and pulls me with him. "Isaac... I need you to help us." Scott says, making Isaac look at us. "What?" he asks confused. "I need you to find Jackson and give him this tranquilizer." Scott says.

"Why me?" Isaac asks, looking at Scott and I. "Because I've got to make sure that Argent doesn't completely ruin the plan." Scott exclaims. "Okay, look-- you better do it intravenously, which means in the vein. When you find him, you pull back on this plunger right here. In the neck is probably going to be the easiest. So, you find a vein, you jam it in there, and pull back on the trigger." Scott explains.

"I'll do it if Y/n stays and helps." Isaac says, smirking and winking at me. "What? No..." I say, seeing Scott give me a pointed look. "Just this once y/n..." Scott says, making me roll my eyes. "fine... but you owe me Scott McCall..." I say, seeing him smile at me.

"Be careful." Scott then says, looking at Isaac and then at me. "Oh, I doubt it'll even slightly hurt him." Isaac says scoffing. "No, I mean you two. I don't want you two to get hurt." Scott says again, before disappearing into the crowd.

"Is he always this caring?" Isaac asks me, making me sigh. "Yeah... It's one of his positive sides I guess... But I have this nagging feeling that it may be his downfall someday... he trusts too easily... me on the other hand, I don't trust you." I say, crossing my arms and giving him a pointed look.

"Aww... come on Y/n. Let's try to get along here." He says, giving me one of his famous smirks. "Dance with me." He says, pulling me closer to him. I give him a look and he sighs defensively. "Look... we have to blend in, so dance with me." He says, taking a step back to respect my personal space.

I nod and start dancing with him to the song. "You know... that song... did you write that?" he asks sincerely. "Yeah, why do you ask." I ask, frowning at him. Why is he so nice all of a sudden? "I know who it's about..." he says, making my eyes go wide. "Wha?- It's not about anyone... it's a song about someone imaginary..." I say defensively.

"I know it's about Stiles, Y/n..." he says, making me look at him. "What? Stiles?... Why would I write a song about Stiles?" I say evasively. "I know you like him." He says, making me look  up at him in fear, my heart beating a little faster. "Don't worry... I'm not a dick, I won't tell anyone." He says, making me sigh in relief.

"Why are you nice all of a sudden?" I ask, eyeing him suspiciously. "I've always been nice." He says shrugging. "You tried to kill my sister..." I say, frowning at him. "But I didn't... I'm not a killer... neither is Derek... he didn't really want to do it either. He actually said that to me, because he knew he'd hurt you by doing so." Isaac says, making me frown.

"I'm not forgiving you that easily." I say, a small smile growing on my face. "Don't worry, I'm prepared to work for it." he says, twirling me around and pulling me against him. I see Jackson walking next to us, and nudge Isaac. Erica who has been dancing a little distance away from us, now joins us and looks at Jackson nervously.

"What do we do now?" she asks us. "We have to distract him, so Isaac can plunge the tranquilizer into his neck..." I say, making her nod. "Ok, I'm good at being a distraction." She says, pushing her boobs us in her bra and walking over to Jackson. I see her kiss his neck and start to dance with him. Erica then motions for me to join them. I walk over and start dancing with them, Jackson in between us.