Chapter 27*

(Third POV)

Allison is driving Mark home after their date at the warehouse. She stops the car in front of his house and gives him a small and awkward smile, which makes Mark sigh. "So, about that incredibly bad idea I had..." Mark says awkwardly, sighing again.

"You mean, the kiss?" Allison asks. "Yeah, that's the one..." Mark says nodding. "Don't worry about it." Allison says, shaking her head and then shrugging her shoulders. "For real?" Mark asks in disbelief. "Definitely." Allison says nodding, giving him a small smile.

"So, what's going on with you and Scott? Are you guys-you guys still together, or-or what?" Mark asks, making Allison nervous. "No... he's got a girlfriend, Y/n." Allison says. "Do you still have feelings for him?" Mark then asks. "Not really..." Allison says awkwardly.

"Not really. God, I hate "not really's." You never know what to do with "not really." Mark says, chuckling nervously. "Would you understand if I said it was complicated?" Allison tries again. "Not really." Mark says, making Allison laugh. "But I'll try." Mark says again.

Mark steps out of the car and Allison looks over to see his camera bag still in the car. She grabs it and looks inside, seeing his camera. She looks at the first picture, seeing pictures of the lacrosse team. She smiles at them, scrolling through the other pictures.

She then stumbles onto pictures of herself. Many pictures of times where she didn't know she was being photographed. Her smile turns into a frown when she sees pictures of herself in her bedroom, taken outside of her bedroom window. She then hears a knock on her car window and sees Mark standing there.

Mark tries opening her passenger side door, but Allison had been quick enough to lock it. When Mark notices that it is locked, he grimly smiles at himself. 'Open the window.' Mark mouths to Allison.

"Heh. Forgot my bag." He says, looking at Allison nervously. "Yeah... Yeah..." Allison says, still not unlocking the car door. Mark reaches inside through the car window and grabs a hold of his bag. "some good pictures in there, don't you think?" Mark asks, still with his arm hanging through the window.

"Yeah, the lacrosse ones are amazing. You're really talented. I was-I was-I was really impressed..." Allison says nervously. "There's a good candid of you in there, too." Mark says, making Allison nervously gulp. "Really?" Allison asks, trying to act like she hadn't seen them.

"You can see some of the others, if you'd like. I mean, this-this tiny little screen doesn't really do it justice. But, uh, I could show you some on my computer." Mark says with a creepy grin. "Oh, I would totally like that, but maybe another night." Allison says nervously. "Well, just for a few minutes?" Mark asks again, making Allison get scared.

"It's getting kind of late..." Allison says. "It's the weekend." Mark counters. "I know, but I-- You know, I—"Allison tries, but gets interrupted. "And, it's spring break. I mean, you don't have anything going on tomorrow... do you?" Mark asks again.

"really should get going." Allison says tensely. "You sure?" Mark asks, making Allison nod. "I'm sure." She says. "Okay." Mark says awkwardly, pulling his bag out of the car window. The second Mark removes his arm, Allison takes off with her car. Mark watches her leave, walking to the middle of the street.

...

"What is that?" Isaac asks, looking at sigil on the trunk Derek was opening. "It's a triskele. The spirals mean different things-- past, present future; mother, father, child..." Boyd explains. "Do you know what it means to me?" Derek asks, making Erica and Isaac shake their heads. "Alpha, Beta, Omega?" Boyd asks, making Derek nod.