Breakfast with 2

Applepi
-Hey

Your phone buzzed in your hand. You looked down to notice it was Kenma. 'When when I'm thinking of you...'

You
-Hiii

Applepi
-You feeling ok?

You
-Yeah. Don't worry about me :)

Applepi
-I can't help it. Abn I'm glad
-And*
-Text you in the morning Good night.

You
-Goodnight! <3

'I sent a heart...' You throw your phone away and repeat Kenmas words in your head 'I can't help it' ..He can't help but worry about you. You find it cute and blush again.

Kenmas perspective

I got home from dropping y/n off and got into pyjamas. I microwaved my dinner which was leftover spaghetti. I normally eat the leftovers since I'm home late from practice. Walking up the stairs and into my room, I flop onto my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about y/n. Her beautiful eyes and her hair. She was so beautiful... Going bright red, I then realised. I think I like y/n...

I thought I'd send her a message 'Hey' and check if she's ok. A lot's happened in the past few days. I want to make sure she's feeling fine. I picked up my phone and checked the time 7:30. She'll be awake.

messages* (Contact name: Fool🌸)

She sent a heart...What does that mean?
I blushed and liked her message. Putting my phone down next to me and getting into bed. A smile on my face as I lay looking up at the ceiling.

Normal perspective

You had your dinner and went back to bed. After getting ready for bed you laid down under your soft covers and slowly drifted off.

You woke up to a knock on the door. Getting out bed you opened the door with a grumpy and sleepy face. "Someone's not a morning person" You look up to see Kenma at your door. Your eyes widen and your hands automatically slam the door on his face. Kenma chuckles from outside of the door "Get ready your mother's made breakfast" He tells you as he goes back downstairs.

"Morning person...I am a morning person!" You shout as you throw your clothes about to find something nice to wear. After finding an outfit you liked you got changed, brushed your hair and teeth. You wanted to try a new hair style today.

(Something like this?)

You ran down the stairs and sat at the table

You ran down the stairs and sat at the table. Looking up at your mother smiling, practically begging for breakfast. She laughs "Just wait, yours is still cooking" You place your head on the table waiting for yours. You smell food. You look up and notice Kenma sitting next to you, his plate full of food. You were practically drilling over his full dish "Hungry?" he asks then chuckles. You shake your head in response "Starving"

You mother finally places your breakfast in front of you. It was a fried egg, beans, a slice of toast, 2 sausages, 3 slices of bacon and 2 hashbrowns. "This is less than Kenmas" You say with a frown Your mum sits in front you with her breakfast "You won't eat it all" she laughs at you as she began to dig in. "Where's Kuroo?" you ask. Your mum looks up and looks at his seat "Volleyball meeting or something"

After a full breakfast, less than Kenmas, you still had leftover beans and half your toast left on the plate. "Finish it," your mum tells you as she begins to wash up. "I'll wash up. Go take a seat" Kenma says as he takes the plate from your mums' hands. She smiles at him and pats him on the back "Why thank you Kenma"