Chapter 33*

(Your POV)

"So, is that hypothetical situation we talked about getting any less hypothetical?" Stiles asks, making me huff. "I can move my legs and arms now... I can almost stand up..." I say, making him hum. "What about you Derek?" Stiles asks again. "I think so... I can move my toes." Derek says, making me frown. "Dude, I can move my toes." Stiles says groaning, making me chuckle.

Then the lights suddenly flicker and I force myself to finally stand. When the spare lights are back on, I can see Stiles and Derek watching me in awe. Suddenly we hear gunfire coming from the main area of the station, making me look at both of them in worry.

Scott then comes running into the room, looking at me surprised to see me standing up. I'm still not fully in control, but I'm able to keep myself up. "Take him! Go!" I yell at Scott, pointing at Stiles. I go over to Derek, seeing that he is starting to move a little as well. "You will have to break my arm Y/n... It will speed up the process." He tells me, making me nod. I reach for his arm, breaking the bone in two, making him roar.

After a few moments, the wound starts healing and Derek stands up. "Get out of here... If these are the Argents, then you can't be here." I say to Derek making him nod. "What about you?" he asks me, making me shrug. "I'll be fine... now go!" I say, running into a hallway and looking for Scott and Stiles. I walk through a hallway filled with smoke, suddenly seeing Allison come into view.

"Allison!" I say, smiling a little. My smile drops when she points her crossbow at me. "Allison?" I ask nervously, raising my hands in the air. "Where's Derek?" She asks me, making me nervously gulp. "What are you doing?" I ask, looking back at the crossbow that is still pointed at me.

"If you're not going to tell me, then get out of my way." She yells. "Allison—" I then say, realization hitting me that her mother must have died. "Where is he???" she yells furiously. "I'm sorry Allison... I- I don't know." I say, making her frown at me. "you need to stay away from me right now." She says when I try to walk closer to her.

"Allison... this isn't you... you're not this kind of person... Revenge doesn't do anyone any good." I say, seeing her suddenly frown at me. "You knew?" she then asks, making me gulp nervously again. "I- I uhm..." I say "Your mother made me keep it a secret..." I say, looking at her sadly.

She sighs and looks at the ground sadly for a minute. She then looks back up at me coldly, shooting an arrow in my leg, making me fall to the ground in pain. "Ahhhh!" I say, crouching down to put pressure around the arrow sticking out of my leg. She walks closer to me, still looking at me coldly. "I need to go. Just stay out of my way." She says, rounding the corner and leaving me on the ground.

I crawl into the room next to me, seeing Stiles laying on the ground. I crawl over, closing the door behind me. When Stiles sees me with the arrow in my leg, he starts freaking out. "What the hell happened? " he asks, still lying motionless on the floor.

"Allison." I say, crawling over to the wall next to him and sitting upright against it. I then looks down at the wound in my leg and groan. "This is going to hurt... you might want to close your eyes if you don't want to see blood..." I say to Stiles, taking the arrow in my hand and holding my leg with my other one.

"Allison shot you?" Stiles then asks in worry. "Yes..." I say, pulling at the arrow in one swift motion, crying out in pain. I let the arrow fall out of my hand shakingly and close my eyes to try to keep my tears from falling. "You ok?" Stiles then asks. I look at him, seeing him smile at me sadly. "I'm fine... It will heal." I say.

"Why would Allison shoot at you?" he then asks. "She knows about Derek biting her mother..." I say, making his eyes widen. "I have to get back out there and help... stay here." I say, running out of the room and ignoring Stiles' pleas to stay in the room.