Chapter 39*

(Your POV)

"So, where's Derek?" I ask, making the three of them shrug their shoulders. Suddenly someone comes running down the road on their feet and hands, making me roll my eyes at the sight. "Oh my god..." I say, looking at the dramatic entrance in front of me. Derek then stops in front of us, glowing his red eyes at Argent.

"I'm here for Jackson-- not you." Chris says, making Derek look at him in disbelief. "Somehow, I don't find that very comforting." He says frowning. "Get him inside." Derek then says to Scott, making him nod. Isaac and Scott grab Jackson's body bag and carry it into the warehouse with them.

"Where are they?" Scott asks Derek and me. "Who?" we both ask simultaneously. "Peter and Lydia!" Scott says, making me frown. "Lydia? Why Lydia?" I ask, seeing Derek open up the bag. "Whoa! Hold on a second-- you said you knew how to save him." Scott says to Derek, making me frown.

"We're past that." Derek says, making me interject. "Hey if we can save him, we have to at least try..." I say, not wanting my sister to lose someone she loves. "What about—" Scott then suggests, but he gets cut off by Derek. "Think about it, guys! Gerard controls him now. He's turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog, and he set all of this in motion so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful." Derek says to Scott and I.

"No. No, he wouldn't do that. If Jackson's a dog, he's turning rabid, and my father wouldn't let a rabid dog live." Chris says defensively. "Of course not... Anything that dangerous, that out of control... is better off dead." Gerard then says, walking into the warehouse with a smirk on his face.

Derek then throws his arm down at Jackson, wanting to slash him open, but Jackson stops him. He cuts Derek in his stomach, holding him up and then throwing him back on the ground. "Well done to the last, Scott and Y/n. Like the concerned friends you two are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You two just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me." Gerard says.

An arrow is then shot at Scott, he can avoid it just in time by ducking to the ground. The arrow hits Isaac in his shoulder, making him fall to the ground in shock. Scott and I look at the direction the arrow has come from, seeing Allison duck back behind the wall behind Gerard.

"Allison?" Scott then asks shocked. Scott runs to Isaac, helping him to safety and I see Chris shooting at Jackson. Jackson then throws Chris back into another area of the warehouse. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to follow Scott and Isaac, because I didn't want to leave Derek behind.

Derek then suddenly jumps from behind some wooden pallets, roaring at Jackson. I go to stand next to him, revealing my claws and my red eyes, roaring with him. I then hear a second roar, seeing Scott and Isaac standing behind us, ready to help as well.

All four of us fight against Jackson, getting some punches in. When one is thrown away by Jackson, another one of us attacks him. All of us trying to avoid being cut by his claws and being paralyzed by them.

I tackle Jackson, making him immediately jump back on his feet. I sigh at that, roaring and punching him in the face, before being thrown back against some wooden pallets. Isaac tries to do the same thing, resulting in him being thrown back in a different direction. Derek then climbs up some barrels and he jumps down on top of Jackson and tries fighting him off.

I then see Scott being thrown into a wall, while Derek is cut in the stomach. He is losing the ability to move rather quickly, falling to the ground. I see Isaac wanting to run forward, trying to attack Jackson again, when suddenly he is stopped by Allison walking in front of him. She slashes at him, walking behind him and putting two daggers into his back.