7-The Arrest.

Vote, comment.

"you know, you
know, i'll see
you again."

The news loved hating everything to do with the avengers. They dragged all of our names through the mud.
Everyone at my school new how much Bucky meant to me. He used to drop me off and pick me up when I was in middle school, he did occasionally in Hugh school but everyone knew what "he" did.

MJ tried her best to distract me from it and she would stick up for me at any chance. A lot of people knew about what had happened in Vienna and one day I just snapped. "Stark's not gonna be too happy now that Rosanna's decided to make Bucky her father." Flash laughed..

I saw red, poor Peter tried to calm me down but MJ wasn't there so he had no chance on stopping me. I punched flash round the face "keep his name out of your mouth, or i swear to god-" i began. "or what," Flash smiled. "you really wanna go there sweetheart," i asked, punching him in the nose again.I saw tears forming in his eyes, Peter tried not to laugh and lifted me away. I heard him call me a slut as I was being carried me away. I couldn't care less. I taught him.

The principal called me in his office, I saw my dad there. I shook my head, it was still awkward. We hadn't spoken a word to each other since the big fight we had. "What's he doing here?" I asked. "You need a parent or guardian in here to talk about what's happened here today Miss Stark." He told me.

"Well why can't Pepper be here? She's my guardian." I rolled my eyes. "Because Rosanna, I'm your father and I should be here." My dad scoffed. "I understand that you're going through a lot at the moment Rosanna, I'm sorry for that I really am but I can't let you get away with punching a student." The principal reasoned. "Neither can I Rose, I can't believe you did this, wha- what the hell were you thinking?!" My dad scolded.

"Flash is a dick, he does this all the time, he picks on everyone because he's insecure in himself and I'm not having him talk about my family." I shrugged."You are unbelievable Rosanna." My dad rolled his eyes.

"Actually I've been handed in a few statements and I have also been told that Flash did make a few comments, this wasn't the first time he's said these things to her Mr Stark." The principal said. "I told you." I rolled my eyes.

"Given that this is out of character for Rosanna, I feel as if there's no more punishment needed, she's explained herself and I don't believe it'll happen again, right Rosanna?" He pleaded. "Of course it won't happen again sir." I smiled.

"Thank you." My dad smiled.He took me home and I got a lecture from him for about 10 minutes. After he left I turned the news on, it's become somewhat of a habit.

I saw that Rhodey was arresting Bucky, Cap, Sam and T'Challa. The four guys had been caught. I thought "shit. Come on Buck. Come on. Come on. Come. Tell me you didn't do it." I just wanted Steve back. I wanted him safe.