𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪

After staying in each other's arms for a good fifteen minutes, Nathaniel pressed a kiss on her forehead and took a step back

After staying in each other's arms for a good fifteen minutes, Nathaniel pressed a kiss on her forehead and took a step back. He didn't want her to leave his arms, but he didn't want to overwhelm her either. He gave her a bright smile when he saw her red face. Finally, he was able to be with his mate and nobody would try to get between them.

The newfound mates spent a good part of the evening together. Leaning against some trees, they got to know each other. Before parting ways, they talked about the upcoming week.

"Sam told me to not go to school this week. I have to gain control over my anger. So, I don't know when we will be able to see each other..." Madelyn pouted lightly. Her imprint couldn't help but chuckled at her face, rubbing her cheek affectionately.

"Skip school for two days, you could go to Sam's place to learn to shift more easily and talk to them about our bond. Then you could try to come to school. I'll be able to help you calm down if you need it, amour [love]. Don't worry about it, I'll be right beside you," Madelyn nodded at that. She hoped she will not be angry about anything, but had a bad feeling about this week. If Edward was back, it meant Bella will be nosier than she already was. 

Nathaniel walked her home and watched her climb back into her room safely. The two other Swans were asleep and shouldn't disturb her needed sleep. He ran to the Cullen's house and met the entire family in the living room. 

"I can't see her anymore. Did she shift? Is she okay?" Alice asked worriedly from Jasper's lap. 

"She is okay. She was on the rez when she phased, the pack weren't far, so they helped her," Nathaniel sat on the couch beside Edward. 

"And? Did sheee...?" Emmett wiggled his eyebrows playfully. His uncle sighed and smiled, looking into the distance dreamily. 

"Yeah, she did. She imprinted on me," Alice squealed and clapped her hands while the other smiled widely, happy for their coven friend. After a while, Nathaniel went upstairs and laid on his bed. He closed his eyes to keep himself from running back to his Madelyn. Now that she could perceive his presence, he didn't want to seem like a stalker, staying under her window. 

He calmed himself down from the euphoria he felt from the evening with his mate and spent the rest of the night thinking about their future.

♡