54

Today is a very very special dayyy for Jungkook and Taehyung cuz it's their 6 th wedding anniversary(i really can't remember ) jungkook woke up becuz he felt a weight on him.he opened his eyes to see their little princess.he smiles and kissed her cheek.

Jk:my princess woke up early?

Hayeon:yesh eommaa..

Jungkook giggles and look at his husband who is still in sound sleep.he has work too.

Jk:princess wake your appa too..

Hayeon nodded and got off from jungkook going to his appa.she jumped on Taehyung's stomach making jungkook gasp and taehyung wake up.

Tae:ahhh shit!!!!What the f-

Jungkook quickly covered Taehyung's mouth and Taehyung saw their princess giggling.Taehyung groans but caressed her cheeks.

Tae:why did u do that princess?it really hurts..

Hayeon pouts and hugged his appa.

Hayeon:sorry appa..Hayeon won't do that again..

Jungkook smiles watching the duo.

Jk:tae u have work..

Tae:ah right baby..i will get ready..

Jungkook nods and took hayeon to his hands and went to downstairs.he sat hayeon on the couch playing a cartoon to her and went to kitchen.he decided to make something special.after making food he arranged the dishes on the table .then he hear footsteps approaching .he saw Taehyung coming full dressed.taehyung came to Jungkook and pecked his lips.then he looked at the taked with surprised eyes.

Tae:wow..what's special baby?

Jk:what do u mean tae..

Tae:i mean is there any special thing?

Jungkook's smile faded away cuz his husband doesn't have any clue about what today is.

Jk:u-uh nothing tae..i just felt like making them.

He fake smiled and Taehyung smiled.he took the breakfast which was sooo delicious..he then left to work giving jungkook a peck and kissing hayeon's cheeks.jungkook sat down on the couch with sad eyes..

Jk:he doesn't even remember..

He muttered softly making hayeon look at him.

Hayeon:eommaa??u look saaad..

Jungkook shook his head flashing his bunny smile.

Jk:im totally happy ..

Hayeon giggled hugging her eomma.

Soon the night came.still Taehyung didn't even called Jungkook and now he is supper sad so he decided to call his hubby.

Jk:hubby?

Tae:baby im kinda ...busy..can u call me later?

Jk:t-tae i-

Tae:baby is it important?i really don't have time..

Jungkook felt his cheeks getting wet.

Jk:tae can't u remember what day today is?

Tae:...... no baby..I can't really remember..i have to go now baby..bye love ya..

Jk:tae-

*beep beep*

Jungkook sighed.then he hear the door bell rings and he quickly opened it revealing jin and jimin with wide smiles.jungkook quickly wiped his tears and returned a smile.the duo frowned when they saw Jungkook wiping tears.they came in asking Jungkook questions.