6

SOO AH POV

8 Missed Calls from Hana

10 Messages from Hana

I just stared at my phone, listening to the sound of notifications popping up on my phone instead of replying to her messages or answering her calls. It really hurt me to find out about the truth—I still can't believe what I saw and what I heard before. I can't actually believe it. Lee Hana, who was his girlfriend...

Lee Hana, why are you lying to me?

I lie on my bed, covering myself with my comfortable blanket and burst into tears again.

-

HANA POV

What is she doing right now? Why did she ignore my calls and my messages? She has never acted like this before.

I actually brought her dress with me after I found It at the upstairs as I thought she accidently left it. So, I decided to wait for her at the cafe although It's was already late.

I took a glance at the building that Jungwon used to train with his members. I bit my lower lips to prevent me from dropping tears when the moment he rejected me this morning flashed on my mind.

Yes, it's my fault for leaving him because I was too young back then. I am too stupid to realize it now...

I am selfish to him and ignored his efforts although I am the one who approached him first. Our relationship was good at first.

We spent our days together like every couple did and honestly, I'm really happy to be with him but it's all change when my father finally decided to open our own cafe after a few times of planning about it with him because I really want to open my own cafe near to Belift Entertaiment as Jungwon frequently told me that he wanted to be an idol under that company- I think it sound nice , so we can often meet in future.

But after a few days, I am really mad when he always calls me and wants to meet me when I am busy with my work. I'm already tired with my work, and he actually made me more tired with his clingy...

So, I decided to break up with him for my goodness sake without thinking about his own feeling in the first place. I can't lose my chance to have my own cafe because of him, and I think I did a great job, but after years of leaving him, my heart can't bear it anymore.

I started to miss him although I forced myself to forget him, hoping he would come to me again and say that he still liked me...

How can I forget him when Soo Ah keeps talking about him? Watching his TV shows and everything related to him. It really hurt me too.

-

the next day, I was waiting for Soo Ah to come to the cafe but she was still not here. I guess she was sick. That's why she can't tell me about it because she doesn't want me to worry about her.

" Hey." A guy startled me, making me look at him in surprised.

I know him. I saw him yesterday.

I closed my eyes and finally recognized him,

It's Kim Sunoo.

I looked around him, searching if Jungwon was here with him too, but Sunoo suddenly showed a smirk at me. "He is not here. He doesn't want to come here anymore." He said in a husky voice, more like teasing me. "Wh. Why?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Maybe he doesn't like to see your face."

Ouch. It actually hurt me.

"What would you like to order?" I changed the topic, waiting for him to reply without looking at him.

"Where is she?" Sunoo asked me without replying to my question, making me let out a sigh, what is wrong with him? Who is she that he is referring to? I stared at him with my blank face.

"Im Soo Ah. Where is she? I want to see her. Sunoo continued."I don't know too. She didn't even reply to my message-"He suddenly held out his phone, cutting me off from talking.

"Give me her phone number."

-

JUNGWON POV

I sat on the floor while drinking my water after practicing for a few hours, causing I to become really tired and wanted to take a rest really bad. Meanwhile, the others were leaving the building to buy food for us, leaving me alone.

I grabbed my jacket that I hung on the door, searching for my phone. Something else was catching my attention, so I took it, stared at it for a while, and I finally remember it,

it Soo Ah's hairpin.

At the same time, Sunoo suddenly went into the room with coffee in his hand and sat beside me while his eyes were fixed on his phone, he did not even look at me.

I guess he went to the cafe again. So, I stared at him who was smiling like an idiot for no reason instead of asking him about it." What is wrong with you?"I asked him as I started to feel curious to know the reason he kept smiling, and after a few seconds, he finally looked at me,

" I found a puppy."He replied to me. Really? Puppy? I don't believe him. I quickly snatched his phone away and ran to the corner, ignoring him who was shouting at me because of the sudden action.

I looked at his phone, and that time, my smile immediately faded away when I saw the picture. Sunoo quickly took his phone from me, hid his phone by hiding it in his pocket.

" Do you need to do that?"Sunoo asked me angrily,

I am still confused.

" Why do you have a picture of her?" I asked him curiously, but he tried to change the topic by walking away from me. Then, I quickly grabbed his shoulder making he look at me again.

" Jungwon-ah, what is wrong with you?"He asked me, starting to get annoyed with me.

" Where did you get Soo Ah's picture? Why did you have her picture? What is going on between both of you?" I changed the topic.

Sunoo let out a laugh at me when he saw my face,

" Why are you being like this? You are curious about her as if she were your girlfriend. "