Apple Barrel

Hello!Author-chan here!Thanks for coming over and reading this book!

But before you start, I'm going to let you know that some of these chapters willl be either based on episodes or some parts of my imagination.Some of you may notice I skip some but do not worry I will not skip the very good stuff!

Anywayyyyy....one peice AWAAYY!

°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°•☆•°

I was born at the wrong time.

Not being raised by my true parents, who I was told died by the time I was 8 months old, I had to survive and depend on the one person who raised me all these years.

"Come on you brat!Read it!"

Read?You were never taught that yet, all you saw on the papper was wierd scribbles.

"I-I can't.You never taught me how-."

The next thing you know was that he grabs the collar of your shirt and flings you outside, face first into the ground.Ouch.

"I can't believe you can't even read!Such a stupid brat you are!" Before you could turn around and say sorry he slammed the door close.

It soon kicked in that he kicked you out, in the dangerous world, because you could not even read.

Your on your own now..

Gulping you see a wagon full of barrels pass, your stomach growls loudly before you made your choice to follow it.Wishing to get on.

"N-No!Waite up!" You were so close yet far from grabbing the wood, you were losing your speed "Slow d-down please-!"

You were not prepared for this.But once you were so stinking close you suddenly trip on a rock, causing you to fall, but the impact never happened. Instead your picked up and put in a barrel full of apples.

"W-What?"

A unknown chuckle caused you to look up, seeing a boy with a straw hat, smile down on you so childishly.

"Hi there!My name is Monkey D. Luffy!What's your name?"

"(Y/N)..uhh.." being the kid you are, you offer him an shine large apple "...H-Here!Thank you for helping me!"

Luffy smile widen more, taking the apple from your hands "Wow thanks!" He is not gonna admit that he alot of those already but he took it cause he loves food to much, but he soon look at the child again "Oi (Y/N)?...Why did that guy kick you out like that?It was rather rude looking."

Looking down you felt like your gonna cry, Luffy notice it and panics "H-Hey!Don't cry!If you cry, I will cry!"

"I-.." You not able to form words, your practically choking on air "...He doesn't want m-m-me no more!"

Luffy hopes into the barrel, trying to comfort you at best of his ability "Really?Why not?!"

"B-Because I never learned h-h-how to *hic* read!"

Your crying so hard that you forgotten about your hunger.Luffy on the other hand seem to feel bad for you and angry at the man who kicked you out cause you never learned how to even read yet.He did his best at comforting you, in a barrel of food, to not realize that particular barrel was now falling into the water below due to the lid being sealed on tight by, yes it is, him.

"(Y/N)?"

You perk up at him, looking at him sadly "Y-Yeah?"

"Wanna join my crew?"