Chapter 15

I'm good. I think I am. I'm so nervous. My night was sleepless, all I can think was today. Today I'm gonna bond with two of my seven soulmates. Never before I was so nervous about something and here I am.

Namjoon today is named as our date and I can't help but smile. After yesterday's depressing thoughts, I chose to savor the time I have with my soon be soulmates. We are soulmates already, but not bonded yet. And it's gonna change soon.

I was in my closet, looking for today's outfit. I wanted to look pretty, after all, today is a special day. I got a cute outfit. Brown overall dress, underneath was long sleeves white shirt. It was simple but cute in the way. Just picking the outfit, I got the text from Namjoon.

Namjoon: I and Jin be waiting outside your house. In an hour. Can't wait for our date.

Me: I'm too.

I smiled at my phone and picking my today's outfit I went to the bathroom to get ready. I did light makeup and I let my hair free. I pick out simple silver earrings and I'm already done. I looked at the time and I got still ten minutes to get down and meet Jin with Namjoon.

Picking my bag and locking the apartment I left to go outside. Just as I went from the front door, Jin engulfed in his warm hold. "I was worried about yesterday. But not talking about we have a date now. Come on" He smiled and let me go. As soon as he did that Namjoon hugged me, but it was a short one.

Namjoon gave me his dimpled smiles and I was feeling smiling myself. He reached for my hand and I gave him. His hand was larger than mine and it's was warm sending little sparkles on my body. Jin didn't give up and took another hand, sending sparkles too.

I didn't know where we going, they said it's gonna be a surprise. I let them lead me. As were we walking we had a small talk. It wasn't anything deep or something. We just talked about things we liked. I found out that Jin liked cooking and he was a business major. Namjoon liked reading and bonsai trees, he also was in literature major.

They wanted to know me better, so I told them about my art and music major. I told how much I liked nature and sometimes I went on night walks just to look at the stars. They asked about my family, but I avoided that topic and I think they caught that but didn't say anything.

"Here we are!" Jin said out loud. I looked around and I was happy. We went to this beautiful Sakura garden. It reminded me of home. Everything was drowned in a light pink and cherry blossom aroma in the air. I was in love.

I looked at both of them and give my biggest smile. I saw how their eyes sparkled with adoration and pride as they picked this place. We walked around, just enjoying each other company. We were here about an hour when Namjoon stopped and looked at me. "I think it's time. Jin wanted to bond with you first, so I'm gonna go and get us a coffee. You good with that?".

I nodded and he left with a smile on his face. Jin still holding my hand led us to the more private place. We stood by the Sakura and he took both my hands in his." You know, that we need to kiss to seal a bond? And I just want to be sure if you ready?" He had this serious expression on his handsome face.

"I know Jin. And I'm full ready to take this bond. I'm happy" I smiled at him. Jin smiled one time before taking my cheeks in his hands. He rubbed his thumbs on my cheeks and suddenly I felt hot. My whole face was on fire. "You so cute, when you blush," Jin said.

He leans on closer and closer. Just as his hot breath hit my face, I closed my eyes. And then it's happened. His plump lips connected with mines and we just stood frozen. I felt fireworks on my body as I also felt my mark starting to bloom. It hurt a little, but it was also pleasurable.

I felt Jin relax and he started to move his lips against mine. It was amazing. And he tasted so good. His kiss was so good. This kiss was loving and adoring. I didn't felt the need to deep into it. It felt internity as we kissed, but Jin pulled from our kiss connecting our foreheads.

I opened my eyes and looked straight at Jin's eyes. His deep and beautiful eyes. "We did it. We bonded and it felt so good. Ray you so beautiful" Jin complimented me and I felt my face again flush. He gave me his handsome smile and hugged me.

I felt so complete in his hold as I was full. As our bodies connected I felt sparkles and warmth went to my heart. It felt just right to be in Jin's arms like it's my place, my purpose. I have my biggest smile on my face. I didn't expect the bond to be so perfect, so good.

Soon, we heard someone clear their throat and I looked up from Jin's arms. There stood Namjoon with a content smile. He held three cups of coffee. Jin let me go of his hold taking one of the cups and Namjoon placed his eyes on me. "I think it's my turn" and with that, he took my hand and we walked away from very happy Jin.

////////<A/N>\\\\\\\
I'm here with double update, because I was bored and wanted to start with bonding time.

I'm also not very good at kissing scenes. I tried my best and I got inspiration from many other fanfics I read. So if you not very pleased with that scene please bear with me and I will try my hardest to make it more interesting? I don't know.

I hope you all happy and don't forget to be safe! 💜💜💜