1.2

________________
ᴛᴡᴏ
________________

Her eyes fluttered open as she slowly stretched her arms while groaning

Sighing, she sat up as she saw the clock ticking on 10:30 am. She rubbed her eyes, yawning before lie down again on the bed.

She pulled the blanket, planning to sleep again but the door swung opened making the girl mentally screamed.

"you woke up late" yeosang voiced out, chuckling at the girl who just woke up. She glanced towards him before nodding her head a little.

"I'm tired"

Yeosang shrugged "you always tired- but nevermind, we all going out for a mission, mingi is at his office as usual, go take a shower, you smells bad"

Minhee scoffed before getting off from the bed, dragging her feet to the door, slamming it shut.

"don't forget your breakfast too princess!" yeosang shouted from outside. Minhee left him with no respond, instead she walked into the bathroom to take shower.

She took off the clothes before stepping in the shower. Water droplets flowing down on her body making the girl let out a small sigh in relief.

But soon hissed as the water touch her wound from last night.

"I swear that old jerk" she groaned before deciding to take a quick shower since she needs to treat her wound really quick before the cut reopen.

She put the toast in her mouth after drinking a glass of milk before dragging her feet to Mingi's office

She could hear him talking from downstairs since his voice is very loud. He probably needs help, her thought before twisting the knob

"hey minhee" he glanced up from the monitor to the girl for a second. "need help?" she asked.

"gosh, yes, thank you" mingi sighed before grabbing another headset, handing it to the girl who already took seat next to him.

"jongho, he's in the room, waiting for you" mingi informed to the younger. "aight" jongho shortly replied before kicking the door opened.

"you can just open it like normal, you know?" minhee scoffed.

"well I want to look cool" Jongho lifting his shoulders before shooting the man who's waiting for him behind the door.

"head shot!" Minhee and Mingi could hear the younger laughing from the earpiece.

"jongho, where are you? I need back up down here!" Wooyoung yelled through the earpiece. Jongho grabbed another gun from the man he just shot before running downstairs.

Yelling and groaning could be heard through the earpiece.

"san behind you!" minhee exclaimed and san immediately crouched down making the man stumbled and fell hard on the ground.

"hah! Bet your butt is hurting!" san laughed before swinging his leg to the man hitting him on his face. he waste no time before shot him dead.

"san-ah, wooyoung and jongho might need your help, hongjoong and seonghwa hyung are hurting" mingi spoke and san ran up to his members.

"oh how dare you hurt my team" san scoffed before throwing his blades to one of the man, hitting his chest.

Gun shooting and yelled filling the abounded house as the 6 boys fighting the countless man that attacked them.

"10 men left, we can win" mingi spoke and all of them nodded their head focusing to their targets.

Yeosang never stop punching the man, wooyoung and jongho never stop shooting the men dead, san throwing his blades to the men, hongjoong and seonghwa still fighting the men dead holding their serious injured.

"did you just hit my butt?!" wooyoung yelled. San snapped his head to the male who shrieked. "who?!" san ran to wooyoung before stabbing the man dead.

"root in hell, pervert" wooyoung scoffing, kicking the man before running out from the house.

"we won!" minhee clapped happily.

"excuse me princess? We always win" hongjoong chuckled before groaning as jongho smacked his arm slightly.

"you're hurting hyung" jongho rolled his eyes, helping he elder, leading him to the van.

"great job everyone!" mingi exclaimed.

Minhee sighed as she took off the headset, plopping on the couch. Mingi chuckled "how can you get so tired?" he asked.

Minhee shrugged "I'm not physically tired, I'm mentally tired"

Mingi smiled before ruffling her hair. "we bought ice creams yesterday, go eat it" Minhee eyes sparkled after hearing his statement.

"why didn't you say that earlier" minhee muttered before running downstairs to the kitchen.

Her life might be hard but with the 7 boys, who are on her side, always makes her felt better. They always treat her nicely.

Not all mafia are heartless and cold like what they show in the movie. These boys looks cold and intimidating outside but have the warmest and kindest heart inside.

Their duality is no jokes.