It pains me that this song kinda slaps

Y/n's pov

"There's that look again," he says.

"Huh?" I look up at him. "What look?"

"You look all sad again," he says.

"I'm not sad," I say. "What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," he says. "It's the second time today."

"I'm not sad, I'm just daydreaming," I say. "Getting lost in thought y'know?"

"Well you seem to me 'lost in thought' an awful lot lately," he says. "What've you been thinking about?"

"Nothing really," I shrug.

"If it's nothing then why are you always thinking about it?" he asks. "Tell me."

"Just school and stuff," I try to laugh it off. "You worry too much."

"I have reason to worry," he says. "When you ran away what happened?"

"Nothing happened, I ate hotel food and watched tv," I say. "Slept a lot, and did online classes."

"Obviously not," he says. "When I 'snuck up' on you earlier you looked terrified."

"You scared me," I shrug. "You kinda snuck up on me."

"Y/n you looked terrified," he says. "And I didn't sneak up on you, you knew that I was coming here."

"You still scared me," I say.

"Why can't you just tell me what happened?" he asks. "I don't want to wait anymore for you to do it on your own, just tell me."

"I don't have anything to tell," I say. "I'm not scared."

"You didn't want to come to the pool with us when I invited you, your new weird thing about pasta, it doesn't make sense," he says.

"Those are just stupid things," I say. "You're looking into it too much."

"I grabbed you by your wrist and you looked scared, did I do something?" he asks.

"You didn't do anything," I say. "And I don't look at you with fear, you're crazy."

"Your brother says that you refuse to get in a car, you go through all of your stuff to make sure none of its gone, and you lock the bathroom door when you shower," he says.

"So?" I shrug. "It's not weird, lots of people do that."

"But you don't-didn't used you to that," he says. "Just tell me if somethings wrong, you know Ushijima is also worried about you."

"Don't talk to him," I say. "He doesn't understand anything."

"You've been sleeping less," he points out.

"Well, that's good right?" I ask. "I don't sleep all the time anymore."

"But you look exhausted," he says.

"I don't want to talk about it Kei," I say. "Just drop it."

"So something did happen," he sighs. "Please stop lying to me."

"I'm not lying," I say. "I promise I'm not."

"You're doing this on purpose," he says resting his head on the steering wheel. "Stop it."

"I wanna go home," I say. "Please just let me go home."

"Y/n, Y/n, what's wrong?" Kei asks cupping my face with his hands.

"I'm not lying," I say. "I promise."

"Y/n, I never said you were," he says still holding my face.

"Yes you did, no... I'm sorry I was just thinking about something," I gently push his hands away. "Don't worry about it."

"What's wrong?" he asks again.

"Uh... I have to go back to school now," I say standing up. "I have class."

"It's still lunch," he says. "You don't need to go yet."

"Bye," I say as I start walking away, shoving my things in my bag. "See you."

Pov your brother who doesn't watch Aot goes out of his way to spoil a character's death.

-Crouton