003

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"who the fuck do you think you are, making deals with me?", sukuna scoffed.

"the person that's got you trapped right now. so if you want to get out, I suggest you start listening", kiyo replied, making sukuna frown at the girl's snarky attitude.

"usually when people ask me for something, they bow down and kneel so low that their heads are touching the ground".

"well I'm sorry I don't meet your expectations, your highness", kiyo mocked, to which sukuna debated whether it'd be better to just try and punch through the barrier.

"you know, you really piss me off", sukuna stated, gritting his teeth.

"that's truly an honor, as I've heard that the great yōkai king has never given in to others' satires", kiyo smiled, to which sukuna had deeply breathed as he put up a grin.

"so, what was it that you had wanted to compromise on?", sukuna asked.

the male had planned to get out first and get the damn bracelet off before anything. as long as he could gain back his full power, he was willing to hear what the girl had to say, at least for the time being.

"first, you will not hurt anyone as we travel together. second, when we are in the presence of other humans, you must transform into your human form so that you don't scare them off. and lastly, I do not ask for you to cooperate with me, but I do ask that you do not get in the way of my work".

sukuna scoffed as he quickly agreed.

rules will not apply to him and never will.

kiyo quickly left, leaving the yōkai king confused.

"OI! I'M STILL TRAPPED HERE! COME BACK, YOU BITCH!!"

after angrily kicking the barrier for a good five minutes, it finally dispersed as sukuna was able to step outside the shrine.

hesitant, the four-armed male had jumped down from the step and onto the stone one as he suddenly caught a fabric that was thrown at him.

"what—"

"it's satoru's. I'm sure he won't miss it", kiyo interrupted as she was still in her red hakama and white kosode with a long circular basket full of arrows and a package of money and food slung across her body.