3

"Now that everyone has decided on their hero names, we will now discuss the internships even more. They will last for a week. You will now be given lists of the offers some of you have received. For those of you who have not, will will still have a list of 40 pro hero agencies who accept our interns." says Mr. Aizawa

Midnight ads an example "Thirteen would focus on rescuing more than fighting."

"Make sure you choose your agencies carefully." Aizawa hands out a list to every student. He stops at Iris' chair "Morningstar, if you have any questions about the heroes in Japan, do not hesitate to ask one of your peers or any of your teachers." "Yes, sir"

As he finished his sentence, the bell rang.

~~~~~

Kirishima and a yellow-haired friend make their way over to Iris' desk. "Hey there cutie! My name is Denki Kaminari and this is Eijiro Kirishima! Nice to meet you!"

"Your hero name is really cool!" exclaimed Kirishima.

"I like your name too, Kirishima. It's very manly." Her response was enough to make Kirishima's heart clench. A manly tear started to form on the side of his eye. "Oh and yours too, Kaminari. Its very original!" Denki proceeds to react the same way as Kirishima. Iris let out a soft laugh.

"So, Kaminari and Kirishima, what brings you over to my desk?"

"Oh, we were wondering if you needed any help with your pick! Since, you know, you're not from around here." The kind gesture didn't go unnoticed. "Actually, I think I do! Thanks for offering, boys." Iris takes out a small device from her pocket and sets it out on the table. She taps it once and it reveals a hologram of a screen and a keyboard.

"Woah, that's a super cool laptop! Where did you get it?" Kaminari was kind of a tech lover himself and couldn't hold himself from asking.

"Oh, this little thing? I made it myself. It took a while, but I was able to do it. Im going to use it to look up the heroes we're going internship at. Have you guys chosen already?"

"I'm going to Four-Arms! I can't wait to fight crime!" Kirishima turns to Kaminari.

"How about you Kaminari, haven't chosen yet?" Denki shakes his head in response. He smiles at you.

"Do you have anything you want to improve one, Iris?"

Iris looked at her list and paused.  She looked back up at her new friends "No, not really."

Kirishima takes her list and analyses it. His eyes widen as he spots Best Jeanist's name on her paper. "You got an offer from the number 4 hero? That's seriously awesome dude!"  Morningstar taps away at her laptop in search for Best Jeanist.He was a very popular hero, and the media loved him.  She immediately made a choice.

Alright, math time:
if x = best choice for internship then
x = Best Jeanist + number 4 hero ranking

"I'll intern there then."

"You sure you don't want to think this over?"

"Nope." A smirk forms on Iris' lips. "Unless you really want me to go someplace else, then you're going to have to beg me for it~." She ended her teasing with a chuckle. The boys were confused on what she actually meant and Iris could see the panic on their faces. "Just kidding~, you guys are too gullible." She winked at them and the boys sighed in relief.

~~~~~

Iris was at her shoe locker when Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina and Bakugou stop before you. "Hey Iris!" Mina calls out to her. "Oh hey Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari and Bakugou. What's up?" Bakugou scoffs and Mina follows on with what she was going to say. "So , we were wondering if we could maybe walk you home!"

Iris was surprised at the offer. They had only met her for less than a day and they already wanted to walk home with her.

I think I found my friend group. That was fast.

"You guys really don't have to, my house is kind of far form here."

"I'm sure it's fine! Come on Iris!" Mina pleads and Iris stops to think.

"Idiots! Don't force walk someone home!" Iris looks up to see Bakugou's scrunched up face. I tease him in class and he, defends me? Interesting...

"You know what, I'll give you guys the privilege of walking me to the train, but that's it. I won't tire you guys out. I live right in the middle of the city."

"Privilege?! What is that supposed to mean?" The gang is too busy celebrating to answer Bakugou's question

~~~~~

The squad made it to the train station. Some of them had to take it as well, even if their homes were closer than Iris'. They waved each other goodbye, but not before exchanging numbers and social media accounts.

As they go their separate ways, Bakugou turns around to get a glimpse of Iris putting on her headset and smiling. He is still a bit confused from today. Many questions about her arise. He had completely forgotten about the Sports Festival and his part of his attention now went to Iris Morningstar.