06

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·· ※───

It was the second day of school and Oliver and Poppy were late to lunch since they were held back in their lesson. It was all Olivers fault. He said that Poppy couldn't cause a big enough distraction for him to grab the answer sheet for a test they had been warned about, of course he regretted that as soon as it came out of his mouth. His friend had made every plant in the room grow until they were about ten feet tall and it looked like they were standing in a rainforest.

Oliver had grabbed them whilst Poppy was hiding her face so no one could see the vibrant glowing of her eyes but off course one kid had to see and snitched. The good thing was that they got the answers. It was worth it in the end.

"This is why I always come up with the plans; your plans suck." Oliver spoke to Poppy who shook her head with a laugh.

Oliver pranced into the room with Poppy on his back who was grinning wide, he dropped her onto a table and Oliver checked for teachers. He nodded at her to say it's fine and she cleared her throat, "Hey!" Poppy wasn't quite loud enough so she pouted and looked at Oliver, he grinned manically before screaming like a little girl whilst shooting fire from his hands making the whole lunch hall look at them.

Poppy was never one to shy away from attention and spoke holding up a thick wad of papers, "All my second form fairies! Oliver and I, have acquired the answers to tomorrow's test. Twenty pounds each!" With that many second formers all rushed to her and Oliver. Oliver collected the money whilst Poppy handed out the sheets. After ten minutes they had pretty much gotten everyones money and Poppy noticed her whole dorm talking with Sky and Stella.

She turned around to avoid the boy she was trying (and failing) to forget but Oliver grabbed her shoulders and lead her towards the table whilst she whined. She had already told Oliver her master plan on how to get over Sky. Completely avoid. That was the master plan.

As they approached they saw everyone was talking and listened to the end of Terra's story, "...and the ladybird wasn't there, it was on my face. How funny is that?"

Poppy hugged her sisters shoulders who seemed to jump a bit but then relax when she saw who it was, Poppy was a very touchy person so she was used to the constant hugs or cheek/temple kisses or hand holding, "Absolutely precious, my sweet mimosa."

"Hilarious." Stella deadpanned as Poppy frowned at Stella for brushing her sister of and Stella turned to face her still standing boyfriend who was staring straight at Poppy, she changed her voice from completely dead to a manipulative whine, "Um, Sky?"

Sky glanced at Stella before looking back to Poppy who's eyes flickered up to him and he felt his heart race but she looked away quickly.

"Where do you think they're keeping it again?" Stella asked putting a hand on his bicep as if to mark her territory.