12

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·· ※───

Terra, Musa and Aisha sat in the common room in their suite chatting about the strange circumstances at the assembly. They had already found out that the experiment Terra wanted to help her dad with earlier was a way for the teachers to trace magic and after overhearing that Dowling's old assistant was murdered they smartly pieced together that they were hunting a fairy.

"They were on edge after, so they clearly didn't find them." Musa spoke leaning her elbows on her knees as her eyes glanced around them all. The three girls only knew of three people who skipped the assembly; Poppy, Oliver and Bloom. But none of them could have possibly killed him.

The doors opened abruptly and Sky walked in at a quick pace, "Guys, is Poppy here?"

The three girls seemed to ignore that question and stood up so they were facing him a row, Aisha furrowed her eyebrows at the blonde specialist, "Did Silva tell you what was happening today?" Aisha's voice was firm and there was no room for argument, "He must've."

"Is this the suite drama Bloom and Poppy were talking about?" Sky questioned squinting his eyes slightly as he was very confused at what was going on. All he came to do was search for Poppy but instead he found himself being questioned by three defensive fairies.

Musa shook her head lightly, "There is no suite drama."

"OK, I'm so lost right now." Sky looked in-between them with his blue eyes and shrugged slightly as if to say I-don't-understand-so-please-speak-slowly-and-maybe-then-i-will-comprehend-what's-coming-out-your-mouths.

"Dowling's assistant died, the faculty think a fairy did it. They held the assembly to find out which fairy, but they didn't because he or she wasn't there, so now we don't believe or trust literally anyone." Musa and Aisha nodded as Terra ranted slightly out of breath as her hands shook, god it felt good to get that out, Terra thought. She wasn't the best at keeping secrets so whenever they were young, Sam and Poppy would only tell her the secret when it was absolutely vital otherwise they would try not to since their plans would always be ruined by Terra inviting their father.

"Shit." Sky breathed out eyes widening and taking a small step back, "Beatrix."

"What?" Musa asked after feeling the sudden waves of panic and anxiety come from Sky who rushed back to the door.

"Poppy and Oliver are with them too." Sky looked back at them with that sentence before spinning around and jogging out the door. He should've never let Poppy walk off. He assumed that Poppy had gone back to Oliver and that wasn't a problem until this moment. He kept on calling her but it just went straight to voicemail, he even tried Oliver and Bloom but neither picked up.

───※ ·· ※───

Poppy and Oliver sat with Bloom and Beatrix down in a weird room that they had found. Poppy wasn't listening to much and was slightly bored after her phone had ran out of battery. Bloom's phone kept on buzzing which made her internally groan as she knew when she next charged her phone there would be millions of notifications.