Chapter seven

A pic of Jimin to make you smile^_^.........

~~~Schools over but now me and the guys are waiting for Jungkook under the hot afternoon sun, luckily I happen to be wearing a hoodie.

"What is taking him so long,it's like a billion degrees out here" Hoseok said frustrated and tired.
"I know right...ughh" I said also frustrated.
"Why are you complaining when you're wearing a hoodie" Tae said.
"It's still hot though" I said.
Just then Jungkook came out running with his backpack in his hands as if something was chasing him.
"OMG GUYS GET IN THE CARS NOW!!" He shouted hopping into the back seat of Hoseok's car.
"Wait what happened" Jin asked.
"Yeah dude what's wrong" Namjoon asked also curious.
"No time to explain just get in" Jungkook replied.
"We won't get in till you tell us what is going on" Yoongi said.
"OK look so..you know that girl Rose... " He starts.
"Yeah the one you have a crush on" Hoseok said.
"Well we were doing a practical and I accidentally mixed the wrong chemicals together and it kind of erupted in foamy form and some of it got on her hair and clothes.And when I tried to wipe it off her it got worse and spread,so I quickly ran out of the class and she chased me all the way to the gym and I may or may not have locked her in there then i told a janitor to help her because she 'accidentally' got locked in there and ran out here to meet you guys" He said and has he finished Tae, Jin,Hoseok and I started laughing.
"Omg Jungkook what the heck" I said.
"Dude you just ruined your chances of being with her" Tae said.
"I know but right now I need to hide somewhere because I pretty sure she's out of the gym..." He said then suddenly A girl covered with blue and purple chemicals ran out searching for Jungkook(did I forget to mention that we're not the only ones in the schools' parking lot) When she finally spotted him she started running and screamed
"YAH JUNGKOOK YOU'RE SO DEAD" She screamed.
"Oh my gosh I need to hide!"Jungkook said and started running looking for a hiding spot.
"Jimin how much do you wanna bet that Rose is gonna beat up Jungkook" Tae said.
"Jungkook's a goner" I said.

Narrator POV
Then while Jungkook was running Rose suddenly tackled him from behind and he fell and she started beating him.It was quite an amusing scene.
"What the heck get off me" Jungkook whined.
"No way,after what you did and you didn't even say sorry and you locked me in the gym".Rose said still beating Jungkook.
"OK OK, I'm sorry for spilling those chemicals on you" Jungkook said sincerely.
"And.. "Rose said.
"And for locking you up in the gym" Jungkook said.
Then Rose stood up stretching her hand out for Jungkook to get up.
"Thanks" Jungkook said.
"Your welcome" Rose said and left.
Then the rest of the guys walked over to Jungkook, Some trying to hold in their laughter but failed.
"OMG Jungkook..hahaha" Hoseok laughed.
"You just got your butt kicked by your crush." Taehyung said.
"Yahh Shut up" Jungkook said.
"Anyways let's go" Namjoon said.
So they got into the cars. Hoseok,Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin in one car(Hyung Line) and Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook in the other car(Maknae Line).So Hoseok dropped off Yoongi and Jin and Taehyung dropped off Jungkook so it remained Both Jimin and Namjoon to drop off before they(Taehyung and Hoseok) could go home. Just then they pulled up at Namjoon's House.The suprising thing about this is that they all live in the same Estate.But Jimin still didn't want them to know where he lives.After dropping Namjoon off,Hoseok bids them good bye and goes home.

Taehyung POV
"So Jimin can you tell me your house address so i can drop you off" I said.
"Umm..well..I actually live around here" He said hesitantly.
"Wait..really,that's so cool we can all have sleepovers at eachothers houses and hangout since we all live in the same Estate." I said cheerfully.
"Yeah..oh we're here" He said signalling for me to stop the car.
"Wow Jimin your house is..." I said admiring the exterior decor.
"I know" He chuckled.
"Why haven't you invited me and the guys to your house before" I asked curiously.
"Well to be honest I didn't want anyone in our school to know where I live and who I am because they would give unecessary attention to me if i reveal my identity,so yeah" He said.
"Oh i understand what you mean.Me and the guys went through it but ever since everyone at school found out who we were,we never had peace of mind." I said sighing.
"Hey Tae" He said.
"Yeah" I responded.
"Do you wanna come in because we've been here for too long" He said getting out of the car.
"If its okay then heck yeah" I said happily.

Narrator POV
As they reached the front door,Jimin knocked on the door and he saw someone he didn't expect to see.
"Jimin!!" She jumped and hugged him.
"Yah what are you doing here!" Jimin said suprised to see her.
"Well we came all the way from Canada to see you" She said smiling.
Meanwhile they seem to have forgotten Taehyung was standing there trying to understand the situation.
"What do you mean we" Jimin asked.
Then Jimin heard their voices.The only thing that ran through Jimin's mind was 'Oh no oh no,oh no no no no no' (Most people that play 'among us' would understand😂).
While Tae was still standing and looking until.
"Hey Jimin who's your friend over here" She asked.
"I'm Tae..." He tried to say but Jimin cut him off.
"It's none of your bussiness" Jimin said and walked passed her dragging the confused Taehyung behind him.
"Jimin what's going on and who are they" Tae asked referring to the people in front of them.
"My Cousins" Jimin replied annoyed.
"Hi I'm Shin-hye" The girl they were talking to outside said.
"Hey,nice to meet you.I'm Min-Ji" A Light brown haired girl said.
"And I'm Min-gyu" A medium brown haired boy said.
"And we're twins" They said in Unison.
"I'm Ju-hwan" A Blonde haired boy said and wandered off to the kitchen.
"Don't mind him that's how he usually acts" Minji said.
"Oh I'm Taehyung by the way" Taehyung said.
"Ok now that's done let's go upstairs to my room" Jimin said.
"But don't you wanna hangout with us" Shinhye said.
"As if" Jimin said going upstairs still holding Tae's hand.

Sorry its been a very long time......but its gonna get even longer because Jimin's Diary is on hold...for now....
Anyways have guys watched Butter (by BTS) MV.If you haven't go and stream it nowwww!!! Lol. Jungkook with blue and purple,Namjoon with pink hair,J-hope with blonde hair and Jimin with rainbow hair ~\(≧▽≦)/~.
See you...soon?...

Good bye..
Au revoir..
Adios.
Vickie🦋