37: Symbol of Peace

[Author: Small recap]

All Might came crashing down and tried double punching the masked villain. The buff heroes punches were stopped by the man in the tux and a large gust of wind attempted to push everyone back. Rin stumbled a little bit because she felt her body getting weaker.

"I'll have you return my student, All For One!" All Might said with venom laced in his voice.

"Have you come to kill me a second time, All Might?" The masked villain asked while the gust of wind continued pushing everyone back. They stoped the attack but the dust cloud still circled the area. "It took you long enough to find us. It's only five kilometers from the bar to here, and yet it was at least 30 seconds after I sent the Nomus that you arrived.you've gotten weaker, All Might."

"You're one to talk, it's kind of difficult to ignore that fancy life-support mask you've got on. Aren't you overexerting yourself?" All Might questioned. Rin was in the dust clearing and had an angry look on her face.

'Shit, this is bad, its One For All versus All For One again.' Rin thought. Riot has never met the dual haired girl but after a quick look through her memories he knew that the Symbol of Peace also acted as a father.

As much as I love the idea of kicking peoples asses. We gotta get your ass outa' here.

"I won't repeat the mistake I made five years ago. You hear me? I will take young Kaibustu back. And I will make certain that you're locked up for the rest of your sad life. Right along with your despicable League of Villains." All Might announced and went to attack All For One again.

"Sounds like you got your work cut out for you. This will be hard for us both." The villain raided his arm and it seemed to inflate before pushing All Might back with a powerful gust of wind. This attack caused All Might to crash through multiple buildings.

"All Might!" Rin shouted in worry at the cloud of dust the attack caused.

"Don't you worry." All For One started in a sickeningly sweet tone of voice. "It'll take more than that to kill him. Get off the battlefield, Tomura. And take that child with you." His fingers suddenly turned black with red glowing lines and they quickly extended, only to impale Kurogiri's unconscious body.

Excuse me, child!?!

"Be careful! One of the heroes messed with him and he's unconscious." Mange explained. "I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can teleport, why don't you get us out of here?"

"My warp power is still new, Mange. There is still much I need to learn about it. It's distance is limited, and while he can teleport to specific coordinates, I only transport people to and from my own location. Or with focus, to or from someone I am very familiar with. That is all." The villain leader explained and his explanation was soon followed by a purple portal opening. "Leave this place."

"What about you?" Shigaraki asked the leader. And his question was soon followed by All Might leaping out from the debris he was trapped in. Then the villain leader started floating a few feet off the ground.

"You're not thinking, Tomura. There remains much room for you to grow.

"You're mine." All Might said before punching All For One, which was blocked by his forearm.

"Let's go Shigaraki. While our masked lead is keeping All Might entertained." Compress said while turning Dabi into a light blue marble. "Claim your prize." With that being said all the villains looked at Rin.

Well shit.

"Heh, let's dance." Rin said with a smirk. However, it was a whole facade, in reality her whole body hurt so much she could scream. But if there's one thing she learned, it's how to put on one hell of a fake smile.