𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝟔

-
𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫
-

It was early in the morning and Georgia had woken up and went to Zarene' s room to wake her up.Still wearing her night gown and bonnet when she entered Zarene' s room.

She looked at Zarene,lightly kicking the mattress and calling her name for her to wake up.

Zarene on the other hand,held a face of confusion,ignoring the pain in her back from laying down and looked up, trying to see who had woken her up.

When her eyes focused on the figure of her grandmother,she quickly stood up.

"Zarene sweetie good morning ,come to my room I need to talk with you"

"Yes,ma'am"

"Now" she retorted walking away.

Zarene still in her nightclothes she rubbed her eyes and silently followed her, curious about what she might wanna talk about.

When they had entered Georgia's room,her grandma made sure to close it and lock the door then sat on her bed.

"Imma go straight to the point"

which point? Thought Zarene

"When I came back yesterday my room was visibly messy,my jewellery drawers were wide open and my stash of money was gone."

"..."

"So do you know why I called you here?"

"N..no,but I never came in your room if it's for that,ma'am"

"So you are telling me that the only mf person that stayed inside this house yesterday,didn't come in my fucking room!?" she stood up now visibly angry

"No ma'am."

"You tryna tell me that person isn't you,so did you go somewhere yesterday miss? because my money ain't here" she had stepped so close,she was now in Zarene's face

"It wasn't me,ma'am.I wouldn't steal."

"OK,basically it was you.You're such an ungrateful little bitch,I PROVIDE FOR YOU I LET YOU STAY IN MY HOUSE,I GIVE YOU FOOD AND A ROOF OVER YOUR HEAD,and you repay me with this."

"No,it wasn't me ma'am I just watched tv the whole day I didn't steal no damn money,i don't do that"

the cuss word just flew out if her mouth and when she realised it was to late.

"Oh you cussing at me now"she laughed bitterly.

Zarene shook her head quickly,afraid to speak thinking it will make the situation worse

After that Zarene slowly backed away from her grandmother,but then suddenly big masculine hands met her back,powerfully pushing her down.

After the collision to the floor, Zarene breathed in slowly looking up to see her supposed to be uncle standing proudly.

She hadn't even noticed him.The whole time he had been hiding in the wardrobe and had finally came out when he had heard what Zarene had told his mother

"Don't cuss at my mother bitch."

She was scared to move or fight back since he was way stronger and robust than her.She even wanted to speak up,but her mind wasn't letting her think straight as it was having a hard time processing what was happening.

He then threw the first punch to her stomach, making her ball up in pain and in a matter of seconds he repeatedly punched her till he got tired and started kicking her.

Sweating with the determination to hurt her.The night before when he had gotten the news that she had stole the money,he was furious that someone had tried his hard-working mother.

"Momma's boy is enough" She said in a calm voice while patting his back for him to  stop

"Now you go to your room and don't cone out till I tell you to come out"

Zarene heard her,but she couldn't move since it hurt too much.

"Oh,so you don't feel like listening,huh.Well you shouldn't have stole then." she smirked lowering down to her face.

Her fist connected to her jaw and immediately pain erupted from the point.
Zarene groaned out,but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear.Another punch connected to her face,knocking her out.

Her uncle, then took her arm swinging her on his shoulders, carrying her to her room upstairs.

"Be quiet baby before you wake them up"Georgia quietly warned her son.

When they got there,she was thrown unto the matress and left there locked in the room.

Zarene was now laying on her matress, body and ribs sore,eyes slowly darkening,lips busted,nose lightly bleeding and unable to move at all,all because if something she didn't do and wasn't even aware of.

As the heavysleepers they were,nobody heard nothing.

Meanwhile the perpetrator had just returned from his outing.While all her cousins hadn't noticed or heard what was going on.
____________________________________
Vote....
Short chapter.