Chapter 15

Author P.O.V

"I have bad news y'all" Jordyn says it's been a 2 weeks since the strange incident with the dealer and Jordyn has been trying to find information on the man but nothing has popped up.Which doesn't surprise him in the slightest if you wanna do this frame of work you gotta know how to his your tracks and yourself really well.

"I still can't find any information on that weirdo" Jordyn sighs closing his computer he usually doesn't have this much of a hard time finding someone, but it's like every time he almost has something another wall reapers.

"It's alight J you tried" Trey says patting Jordyn's head softly. No one but Trey and Shawn are allowed to be this friendly with him let it be a stranger trying to put their hands on Jordyn's head and it'll be hell on earth for that person for sure.

"It's so hard to find any info on him I even went to the dark web and they got nothing useless assholes" Jordyn mumbles softly referring to the knot-jobs on the dark web who are supposed to have information on everything and everybody it's like a small criminal community it's almost wholesome until they start acting outta pocket and start showing people why it's called the dark web.

Jordyn saw himself 50% off on there and got so angry. Who had the audacity to put him 50% off he's worth way more than the price they had on him that's for sure, and don't get him started on the ugly picture they used. Shawn and Trey laughed so hard they cried real tears. Long story short Jordyn found the person who was trying to sell him without his knowledge, killed them, and took it upon himself to take the person's site down to keep others safe.

"We'll find him" Trey says confidently and Jordyn knows they will it's just a matter of time before the man pops up again.

"Stop playing" Shawn says as he walks around into the house on the phone witch a look of frustration written all over his face.

"Fine imma call you back and let you know ight?" and with that Shawn hangs up the phone and smacks his teeth Jordyn and Trey look at him waiting for an explanation.

"Y'all that weird nigga wants to buy from us again, and we have to be there or he finna do some crazy shit, and this time he has a surprise for us?" Shawn says saying the last part with a hint of confusion hinted in his face. Jordyn and Trey let a look of slight confusion take over their faces as well. A surprise? that doesn't sound remotely good in this frame of work.

It usually translates to "I'm finna kill you" almost every time there's a "surprise" involved in a trade. Most people try to avoid saying stuff like that before a trade is made for their own safety because it might come off as a threat.

"I ain't finna lie but I think this man got a thing for Trey" Jordyn says in all seriousness causing Shawn to let out an ugly laugh. Trey gives Jordyn an incredulous look while Jordyn gives him a look of strong resolve resting his case in the matter.

"Bruh you say some funny shit J" Shawn Wheezes hitting his chest while trying to clear his throat. Shawn does the absolute most when he's laughing.

black person do the most when they laughing we gotta be running, screaming, hitting something, or doing all three😭

Jordyn rolls his eyes at Shawns dramatics and Trey shakes his head still not believing Jordyn's theory because that's just insane.

"Can you give us some reasons why that nigga likes Trey dumb ass?" Shawn questions and Jordyn takes a minute to answer.

"Well he acknowledged Trey's existence way more than yours" Jordyn says sweetly giving a Shawn a cute, petty, fake smile with a small shoulder lift. Trey let's out an amused chuckle at Jordyn's antics and Shawn kisses his teeth and flips Jordyn off. The man did seem to like Trey more than Shawn that's for sure.

"Shawn call the team and tell em we'll go but let em know we might need backup" Trey finally says making his decision there and then.

"Oh I forgot to mention that bitch wants us to meet wit him tonight" Shawn says. Trey and Jordyn give him looks of disappointment wondering why he didn't say that in the first place.

"Sometimes I think you have a big ole potato for a brain" Jordyn says and Trey hums in agreement nodding his head.

"Well fuck you niggas, and it ain't none of y'all's business what's in my damn head" Shawn huffs pulling out his phone to make the call he was ordered to make minuets before. After the call the boys get ready to meet with the strange man once again.

"Oh i'm not climbing on a dirty roof again I ain't missing this surprise" Jordyn says letting it be known that he will not be playing sniper today. In all seriousness he just wants to see it his theory is correct.

"Whatever you just wanna see if yo stupid theory is true" Shawn says knowing Jordyn like the back of his hand while letting out a small laugh remembering the said theory. While Trey only grimaces at the thought.

"And what about it?" Jordyn questions, Shawn only rolls his eyes while smacking his lips at the younger man.

Jordyn mumbles "that's what the fuck I thought" waking off towards the car where he gets in the back. He likes having Trey and Shawn drive him around like the good little boys they are. He'll ever really drive himself around if they're are not around which is almost rare most of the time.

"Of course princess has to sit in the back while one of us drives" Shawn mumbles getting in the drivers seat because Trey was quick to claim the passenger seat this time around.

"What was that" Jordyn questions lowly slowly wrapping his hand around Shawn's neck. Shawn's eyes widen knowing what's coming. He starts to feel Jordyn apply pressure on his neck very slowly until he starts losing the ability to breath.

"I was j-jjj-just playin dd-damn" Shawn says.

"What's my name?" Jordyn questions with an evil smirk on his face.

"D-daddy d-damn now l-let g-go" Jordyn let's go of Shawn's neck who lets out multiple coughs and deep breaths.

"good boy" Jordyn says giving Shawn's neck one last squeeze before leaning back in his seat Trey starts wheezing and calling Shawn a "bitch." As the man fights to catch his breath. Trey starts to beat Shawn's back while laughing trying to help the man breath.

Thank god Trey knows better than to test Jordyn's crazy ass. After Jordyn choked him until he passed out he promised himself never to catch himself with Jordyn's hand around his neck ever again a situation involving Jordyn choking you makes your life flash between your eyes. Never again.

"And you just watched and let him do that shit?" Shawn asks Trey who's still laughing a little with a look of betrayal while rubbing his throat.

"Nigga I ain't tryin to get choked too" Trey defends himself Shawn shakes his head and starts driving towards their destination while mumbling about how he was going to get Jordyn back.

What's finna go down?? I promise y'all we'll get to the good shit by chapter 20 😭

i'm so shocked people are actually enjoying this story thank you for the support! ❤️

I know it's moving unusually slow considering this is Wattpad and time seems to move quicker in books but it'll all be worth it!

Like I said before by chapter 20 some good shit will start happening :)