💔💔💔💔💔

🖤🖤🖤

🖤🖤🖤

"AP ka hotel waqai main hi bohat haseen hai hamara ilaqa yahan sa aur bhi zyada khoobsurat nazar ata hai" he said looking at the mesmerising view in front of him.

(your hotel is surely beautiful our area looks more beautiful from there )

"Ahir ko mera beta ki choice thi loction tu achi honi hi thi"Ikram Baig said smiling lightly.

(it's my son's choice it has to be beautiful)

"Apka beta? "he said with a raised eyebrow questioning him.

(your son?)

"han wo army main.."he stopped by the ringing of his phone.

"Main thodi der mein tumhe join karta hun tab tak tum baki sub dekh lo"he said patting his back walking towards another direction.

(I'll join you in a bit you can see everything else in a meantime)

Haider inhaled sharply running his eyes on the mountains in the front. strolling through the hotel location surrounded by tall trees he heard the voice of someone humming lightly attracting him towards the sweet voice.

without knowing anything his heart started beating loudly making him gulp.

finding her sitting on the swing clide in pure white dress once again, she was humming the melodic tune without any care in the world around her.

sensing someone's presence she looked behind finding him standing like a statue the crease of her forehead became deep in confusion scrunching her nose the thing she does when she gets nervous she makes her way to leave from there.

Haider held her hand immediately to stop her making her look towards him with confusion written all over her face.

"Chahat"he said her name while his voice cracked in between.

"ji"she muttered lightly not knowing what to say.

(yes)

"I am sorry "he said, making her confuse.

"kis baat ka liya"she asked, her eyes filled with tears while she smiled lightly to cover it up.

(for what)

"jo kuch maina kiya.."he got cut off in the middle by her.

(everything that I ..)

"mujha abhi jana ho ga Mirhan ki call aane wali hai mujha dosron ko intazar karwana acha nahi lagta "she said making him lose his grip on her wrist in no time she was out of his sight leaving him broken.

(I have to go now it's time for Mirhan's call I don't like to make others wait)