18

───※ ·❆· ※───

"There you are!" Poppy called out as she saw her Sky sat on the grass just watching the sun come up over the school, "I was worried about you, Prince Charming." Poppy teased just as she reached him. She pecked his cheek as she sat next to him causing him to smile small and look down.

"How do you feel after going full fairy?" Sky looked at the slight bags under her eyes and rubbed his thumb over them slightly. It didn't make her any less beautiful to him however.

"Eh, I wish the wings had stayed, completed my look." She giggled before turning away from him and watching the sun like he did, "Sky," the blonde hummed in reply, "What are we?"

That question had bothered him since their shared kisses. Both were very open in their love for touches and openly kissed and held hand but had never put a label on it, "What would you like to be?"

"More." His eyes were so blue, like the warm oceans of Solaria when there were no clouds in the sky.

Sky turned to Poppy and took her hands, "Well then, Poppy Mallow Harvey, will you be my girlfriend?"

Both already knew her answer. They may not have always been there for each other but they sure intended to be now.

"On one condition," Poppy grinned leaning closer to him so their lips were only a brush apart, "tell me how you found out my middle name."

"Not gonna happen, Mallow," Sky returned the teasing and leant in for a kiss with his girlfriend which she quickly reciprocated. It was peaceful, just the two of them watching the sunrise over. Alfea. Poppy hadn't felt this calm in days. But maybe it wasn't calmness. Happiness is a better word for it.

They had all been so stressed and worried that they hadn't taken any time for themselves. Poppy rested her head on his shoulder and he rested his on her head. It was peaceful, perfect, content.

After a minute of silence Poppy realised what her head was resting on and frowned but didn't move as they were both comfortable, "Are you wearing the same clothes you were wearing last night?" Poppy lightly tugged at his clothes, "What happened?"

Sky pulled her fingers away from his sleeve and just held her hand, "I'm fine." Poppy finally. moved her head making him lift his and she gently grabbed his face in her hands raising an eyebrow not believing him, "I promise."

Poppy nodded although hesitant and Sky turned his head to kiss her palms. She knew he wasn't fine but it didn't sound like he was in the mood to argue and she didn't want to push when he wasn't ready.

Before she left for Bloom's home, they kissed deeply and smiled at each other.

How long would it be before they could do that again?