The pregnancy (Husband / dad!AU, Tom Holland)

Requested by Mattiaslittlegirl: Can you make a story where the reader is pregnant and when the baby is born?

One month

"Hey, everyone." I smiled, my voice quiet so that Tom wouldn't hear me as I started the Instagram live stream. The nerves started to set in as the numbers poured in. That was the advantage of being Tom Holland's wife, though.

"So, Tom and I have kept this just between family and friends since we announced it, due to the fact that it's very personal. But for the last half a year, we've actually been trying for a baby." I admitted as I tried to keep my smile from growing even more.

"I'm telling you guys now because I think that it's finally happened. I'm pregnant, and about to go show Tom this!" I squealed in excitement as I showed the camera the positive pregnancy test.

"Here we go." I nodded, opening the bedroom door and creeping out. My heart was in my stomach, nerves running through me at the fact that I was not only pregnant, but was about to tell Tom in front of what was now hundreds of thousands of people. I knew that he wouldn't mind, though. He'd probably even think that it was a fun pregnancy reveal after I told him.

"Babe?" I called out as I wandered through the house.

"Yeah?" he yelled back. I walked into the living room, making him look up and smile as he sat on the sofa.

"I'm doing a live stream, and everyone wants you to say hi." I lied.

"Oh, awesome, let's have a look." he chuckled. I returned it and bit my lip as I sat down on his lap, his arms wrapping around my waist as he looked at the screen.

"Hey, everyone, how's it going?" he smiled into the camera.

"Tommy, I actually started this live stream for a reason. I need to show you something." I nodded. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked up at me.

"What do you need to show me, babe?" he chuckled nervously. I bit my lip as I raised the pregnancy test. Tom's eyes immediately widened, his smile dropping as he took it from me.

"No way...no fucking way, is this right?" he asked as he looked back at me.

"Yeah. I've got three more positive tests in the bathroom." I nodded. The smile immediately spread back onto his lips, making me laugh as he hugged me tightly.

"You're pregnant! We did it, we're actually having a baby!" he laughed. I squealed and returned the laugh as I tried to hold the camera still.

"Surprise!" I exclaimed.

"This is amazing!" he smiled before leaning in and pressing our lips together. I returned the kiss, smiling into it as we started the celebrations for the pregnancy.

Five months

"You said that you don't want to know, so I guess that that's final." I huffed, holding my bump as I walked away from Tom.

"Of course I want to know, Y/N, but right now I'm just more focused on making sure that the baby is healthy. Why does their sex matter as long as we know that they're healthy?" he scoffed as he followed me through the house. I rolled my eyes as I turned around to face him. Since I was now in the second trimester of my pregnancy, Tom and I could find out what sex our baby was going to be. The issue was that I wanted to know, but Tom didn't. And we'd been fighting for weeks about it.

"Of course I care more about their health, don't you dare suggest that I don't. But I also see benefits in finding out. We can be more prepared with names, more prepared in terms of clothing and decorating stuff. It just makes sense to find out." I insisted.