𝟘𝟚𝟠.

AMOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT━━ phlegm

▎AMOUR ▎CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT━━ phlegm

━━━━━━━━━━

OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS Lyra wrote a lot to Ginny, as she promised. She however, complained a lot about the fiancé of her brother Bill. Fleur Delacour ( who was a champion in the Tournament two years ago) or as she liked to call her, Phlegm.

    She remembered Fleur. The stunning witch who no one could take their eyes off whenever she passed. Lyra had realised she may have had a little crush on her, but kept denying it back then.

From what Ginny wrote, did she treat her like a child, annoyed her and Mrs Weasley and kept complaining about the size of the Burrow. Maybe Ginny was being dramatic since some of the things she wrote weren't even that bad.

    Andromeda and Ted were amazing relatives. Much nicer and more fun than others she used to have. They taught her a lot of things and made her more used to the muggle world. She could also open up to them the way she used to with Lucius and Narcissa before she went to Hogwarts. They accepted that she's a lesbian and even told them about her crush on Ginny she tried moving on from.

That was easier said than done. Them being best friends and very affectionate didn't help with the sparks she felt whenever Ginny touched her. She knew Ginny only had a platonic love for her. It made her upset at first though she learned to deal with it. Because if she wouldn't, she would just seem desperate and clingy. The person she could talk about her feelings with the most was Tonks.

    She was the best cousin you could wish for. The two bonded quickly, going out together and holding sleepovers. She also taught Lyra to get over her prejudice towards some creatures, for example werewolves.

Lyra still got scared sometimes whenever Lupin visited, which she noticed to be quite frequently. But he visited one day, and hadn't come back since.

    After that visit, Tonks had become visibly sadder. Not only did she look upset most of the time, her bright pink hair was replaced by a mousy brown. It took some time until she admitted to be in love with Lupin, sadly, he thought he wasn't good enough for her.

It was sad to see. Lyra would've loved it if Lupin and Tonks got together. If only he would see that she really loved him and wouldn't just give up like that.

    Other than that, everything in their family seemed to be going well. But Lyra was still struggling with one thing, French. Both Ted and Andromeda had spoken french in their childhood ( something Lyra didn't know ). They most times spoke in french to each other. Since she was apart of the family now, Lyra had to learn it.