Chapter 24

(An: Hello everyone today, my writing style is going to change now, and that's it. So anyway enjoy this chapter.)

3rd Person POV.

Y/N is currently hugging Roon, his arms were around her waist, while Roon was smiling in delightful.

"Not good..." Y/N said in his thoughts. "But, she does feel warm, when hugging her... get your mind out of the gutter brain." he added.

"Y/N, how does hugging me feels like?" Roon said in a saddened look for some reason.

"Pardon?" Y/N said on his worried tone, he knows the face of someone who is in trouble, and Roon right now is having that face.

"Do you feel like, that you don't exist in this world? just a pure imagination created from someone?" Roon asked Y/N, while her metallic arm reach to his head, and patted him.

"I don't feel that. Why do you ask?" Y/N said in a worried tone. Knowing Roon is not like this, his thoughts wander around that he really doesn't know them yet.

"Well you see, we are just man made... We were created in a imagination first, and as the Humans expand their imagination, they have the will to draw us in a piece of paper. Their imagination knows no bound." Roon keeps stroking his head gently as possible.

"We are created by the humans to fight for them, we are weapons in front of them. We are nothing but just a disposal for them." Roon added, while Y/N has worried expression, he stand up from his position, and hugged Roon properly this time.

"Stop having those thoughts, It's true we were created in imagination first but don't tell to yourself you don't exist, we do exist for a reason after all, we are more than just a weapon. We are people in our hearts, we see each other as humans as well. We have emotion, we are capable of loving someone and protecting someone, don't treat yourself like a weapon." Y/N tried to comfort Roon, Roon then smiled at him.

"Danke Y/N, for comforting me... as a reward... you will be mine." Roon said it bluntly.

"Sur- wait what?" Y/N said in surprise, he forgot, that she was the one who is always looking to me secretely, and the bloodlust of all this time, was from her. "I forgot, she can be a psycho..." Y/N said on his thoughts.

Her hugged was rough as imagineable, and he just let her embrace him more. Since knowing her mind set, she will do more than this if he retaliated.

"Aah~ Y/N, you're so warm." Roon said so bluntly, while Y/N having a deadpanned expression.

"Don't take it out of context readers." Y/N said, while looking behind the 4th wall.

(An & Readers: ***Whistle***)

"What are you talking about Y/N?" Roon said it calmly, while embracing Y/N.

"It's nothing, and that is enough too much hugs from you can be the cause of my back pain." Y/N said jokingly.

"Ara, does being embrace by me hurts you that much?" her eyes, sink deeper and darker while glowing red.

Y/N just headpatted her, to calm her down. "Does headpatting would work on me?" she said it in a deeper tone. She grabs his right arm that is on her head, and holds it and place it on her face.

"Because, it does calm me down... Haaa~ your warm hands does cool me down." Roon remarks.

"Okay, this is getting out of control please behave yourself more Roon." Y/N said it in a deeper tone, and matching her intimadation.

"Make me." Roon retaliated.

"Okay, then..." He close his eyes, he smiled widely, as he intendedly release his intimidating aura that cover his whole body, that it made Roon shivered.