chap:19

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

why was he calling me now! All the thoughts automatically came in my mind!! I attened!

Dr: Hello mr shukla! Dr sharma here!

Sid: hello dr sharma!

Dr: Mr Shukla, actually i have to talk to you about Pari's reports which i told you will come later! so i have gotten all reports i want to tell you something!

I am scared! i dont know what he wants to say now!! I saw Pari was staring me with a pout showing me the ice-cream which basically she wants to eat!

Sid: Uhh... Doctor if you dont mind i will just call you back! Pari is waiting i will just call in 10 min!

Dr: Okay.. as Mr Tondon ( Kaushal ) and Dr Liza are not there! Only they will talk!

Sid: Okay!

Cutting the call.. I held her hand and said her to wash her hands... where i was serving the ice-cream in bowl!

Pari came there and showed me her cat! I raised an brow as ' Should I Talk Again!?'

She shook her head showing me milk packet and gave me a small bowl for cat! O she wants me to serve the cat also!!

Cat was also watching all these things in amusement! affcourse here two people are conversing without anybody talking!

I did what she said! Taking cat in her hands , where i was taking both bowls we both lead towards the garden.. she sat on ground with cat leading her to her milk bowl where she happily took ice-cream bowl from me! I think she forgot to offer me!!

Uhh.. I am saying because she always offer me its not like that i want! Not like that i dont want also! Okay leave it!

As i was about to call the doctor she came and put a spoon of ice-cream in fornt of me!

I grinned like a kid! She offered yup she offered me.. O so cute But i dont like to eat ice-cream!  But i will eat as she is giving me with expectations i will eat definately !!

I took that spoon in my mouth while now she grinned! i kissed her forehead she also kissed my forehead! Sukoon!

Sid: pari you can eat all! i dont want more.. i am here talking to my client you go and sit with the cat! see she is not able to drink milk! Go help her!

 i am here talking to my client you go and sit with the cat! see she is not able to drink milk! Go help her!

(Credits: google)

She nodded and went taking the cat in her lap with bowl making her drink milk! forgetting about her ice-cream! i unknowingly clicked a picture! She  was looking very cute!

after that i immediately called doctor!

ON CALL☆

Dr: Hello mr shukla.. dr kaushal and dr liza are also here.. we are on speaker plz listen everything carefully!